Introduce yourselves here!

Greetings Friends! Shoutout to my fellow OG fans who used to have watch on cable at their grandparents’ house, wait for grandad to fall asleep, and switch over from golf to MST3K to get their fix! So excited to be part of bringing back the best show ever (again) and can’t wait to see what happens on all the next Sunday A.D.s to come!

11 Likes

Hi. Hey GROUP! From the monstrous mitten of Michigan I say, “Greetings, Programs”!

Still the same child that has always marveled at the extraordinary and the fantastic! Monster kid. Tech guy. I am ZillaFan.

My handle comes from the early days of internet access and my adopted nickname in local area fandom. See, back in the day when I was young I read the Newspaper & TV Guide to find out when my favorite monster movies (especially Godzilla movies) were on. And Horror Hosts (The Ghoul & Sir Graves Ghastly) were a big part of that scene for this Monster kid.

So, this MSTie is a foam finger waving ”#1 Fan” of Godzilla. Also, I’m a CInsomniac, one of Dr. Demento’s Demented, a Drive-in Mutant, and first and foremost a Horror Host & Horror Movie Fan and Monster Kid.

I hope this finds everyone well. Have fun.

“Keep Circulating the URL”

Regards,
Jeffrey ”ZillaFan” Arnett

8 Likes

Hello from Sweden!

11 Likes

Based upon your avatar, it looks like your taste in music is as good as your taste in television shows.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’ve been a fan of MST3K since the SciFi era. (I have many, many fond memories associated with that Saturn logo and MST3K is definitely up there.) I am a bit more of a lurker than a poster, so you may not see too much of me. On top of that, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on a forum, so I’m still getting the feel of this place and figuring everything out, but I’m liking it so far!

9 Likes

There are a whole lot of suggestions:

Episode(s) you never tire of rewatching

What are “must see” episodes for someone who is new to MST3K?

Or

Your five “desert island” episodes – go!

6 Likes

Excellent suggestions good sir!

1 Like

Welcome! Welcome welcome! Have you seen Carnival Magic? It’s a favorite of mine. How’s life, (somewhat) post-Covid?

2 Likes

Howdy! I’m Paul. I’m not a werewolf. Or a wharwilf. My father is not in great danger. Alan Hale Jr is not my sheriff. I was born and raised in Houston and once lived on NASA Road 1 just down the street from the Johnson Space Center, so there is that. I live in a more rural town near Amarillo now. A little different. I’ve been enjoying MST3k since Untamed Youth in 1990.

9 Likes

Hi AnnaBee, I’m KelleyBee! Are we related or what (maybe just in our love for quirky movies and the bots that hate them??)?

6 Likes

Hello fellow MSTies! So excited to be here! I’ve been a fan since I was little, watching shows with my dad. My spouse and I were fortunate enough to see the Great Cheesy Movie Circus when it was here in Colorado Springs in February of last year; what a great time!

8 Likes

Hello MSTies! I’ve been a fan for over a decade now and it has shaped so much of my sense of humor. I first discovered the show via YouTube compilation clips, specifically a 10 minute cut of the best riffs from Hobgoblins. From there I tracked down all I could find and the rest, as they say, is history.

6 Likes

Hi! The Rev Dr Sherwood Forrester, and those who’ve been around long enough to remember when Usenet was a thing, I was known as ikaros back on [r]atm[m].

Yeah, that old. :smiley:

9 Likes

Hello, everyone. I’m checking in from Hiroshima, Japan. I’ve been a fan of MST3K since the early ‘90s, when I was still a resident Hoosier.

15 Likes

hello, i’m kaela moon, and every year of my life i grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the riffs and the b-movies

12 Likes

Hello. I’m Jim. You probably remember me from the post I made on December 23, 1993, on alt.fan.mst3k about the really bad Comedy Central commercials (and the few good ones). That was when I first started watching MST3K. I was bummed I missed the first few seasons but figured I could get them on VHS someday. I did! Well, not on VHS, but I finally got to see them all the Information Superhighway and those little silver movie records.

I am here to remind you that your best and worst opinions will be available for the world to see forever (for at least 28 years and counting, Ask Mr. Google makes sure of that). Be on your best behavior, don’t say naughty words (like poopie), and keep Tik-Toking those tapes or whatever the hell you kids do. Tell Joel to make sure to walk every day and keep all those new kids working for him to stay off his lawn. They are talented but can be a real nuisance sometimes.

15 Likes

Hey there!

I am Phil Samson, and according the letter Joel read from my daughter during the telethon, I am MST3k’s #1 fan. So, other’s may claim it, but at least I have some evidence. Ha!

14 Likes

Howdy from up I25! My MIL lives in West Pueblo!

5 Likes

Hi, Everyone. My name is Rick. I live in Sheffield UK :uk: with my girlfriend Debbie (Who watches the show occasionally) and our cat Lucy (Who is a big fan).

I’ve been watching since the late 90s when we first got cable TV in my student house. My first show was Space Mutiny and it’s still my favourite. I just stumbled across it on sci-fi one day and I was hooked.

I’ve enjoyed catching up on all the series and have enjoyed the newer seasons as well. I don’t really mind when the cast changes (These things happen) and always try to go into new episodes with an open mind.

I’m looking forward to all the exciting new things in development.

8 Likes

Hey, I know you…
#CSz

2 Likes