Introduce yourselves here!

You are working in a Rock Star Level, it is deep hurting in a wonderful way.

You Rock

2 Likes

Hi, some nerds may know me from other MST dens of iniquity as Penultimate Sacrifice. Iā€™m just trying to find all the worldā€™s missing beer on the sun.

7 Likes

It is great to see you here! I cant wait to see more of your posts.

YOU ROCK!

2 Likes

I actually love the KTMA episodes, and I love visiting the Minneapolis area as well. When I was a kid we would drive up from Kansas City to watch the Twins (the have my loyalty in my baseball heart).

Keep on Rocking and circulating the URLā€™s.

4 Likes

Hello!

Sam I am.
I was in the Odd Couple, The Good Doctor, and then had a small part in Legs Diamond, but then again who didnā€™t.

Iā€™ve watched every episode from Season 2 onwards several times. Except Diabolik. Too sad for me to watch.

Looking forward to sharing my stories of working with Ed Wynn. (Editors note: This never happened)

-Sam

12 Likes

I believe Joe Don Baker ate his twin in utero. That being said, HUZZAH!

3 Likes

We are in the Columbus area visiting our daughter. Ohio is so very beautiful and we may never leave.

Keep on Rocking and circulating those URLā€™s!

4 Likes

Nice to see everyone! Erin here (Iā€™m usually lurking in the Twitch channel). Iā€™m sad Gypsy wasnā€™t a choice for favorite bot. Nor was I asked about my favorite Frank ((Itā€™s TVā€™s Frank, if youā€™re wondering)).

I found MST3K very VERY late in life (ie the last season it was on the air, I think) thanks to leaving Wyoming for ā€œthe real worldā€, where Comedy Central and Sci-Fi existed. Slowly but surely catching up on the entire series via the Twitch channelā€¦ minus the ones that obviously wonā€™t ever be there LOL

Fun tidbit: MST3K-adjacentā€¦ I drive through the Miami Connection train track-fight intersection five mornings a week.

11 Likes

Long time fan, I started watching Mst3k around 1995 and have never stopped. Looking forward to the new season!

7 Likes

Howdy yā€™all. Long time fan here, back to an era when you had to store episodes on SLP on bargain-basement videocassettes because you had no money at all. And then theyā€™d do an episode feature a movie with a terrible print or awful muddled sound and the quality of the video recording made it even worse and maybe Comedy Central decided to advertise ā€œCrank Yankersā€ like a million times an hour so you had to listen that commercial over and over and over andā€¦

Sorry. Iā€™m a bit excited.

7 Likes

So glad to be a part of the continuing saga :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

We visited Covington yesterday (we are in town visiting our daughter. It is a very hip area!

Visit Urban Artifact Brewery, we did yesterday and it was amazing (15 minutes from Covington).

Keep on Rocking and circulating the URLā€™s!

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Curtis from Spokane. I became a fan during the Comedy Central days. I remember watching Gamera on MST3K Saturday night then watching the movie Sunday morning on SiFi. I was hooked since then.
My favorite movie is actually a Cinematic Titanic movie Rattlers.
Glad to be here!

8 Likes

Sheā€™s in the favorite bots list but she goes by GPC now

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m Joe! I got started with MST3K Back in the early Comedy Central days, watching it while sitting inverted in my grandpaā€™s recliner because my parents couldnā€™t afford basic cable!

I look forward to much hilarity on this board (no pressure!)

Also, thanks for reminding me that it might be time to update my Gravatar image!

5 Likes

Howdy! Iā€™m John from Memphis. Nice to see so many familiar faces!

5 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Bret and Iā€™ve been a MST3K fan for ā€¦actually, Iā€™m not sure how long. We didnā€™t have cable when I was a :baby: and so, I suspect I found VHS copies at a local video store, and discovered it that way! :fireworks: Glad to be here!

6 Likes

All right Fingleā€¦ Iā€™ll scroll up some cinemas

4 Likes

Steve. Or Stephen. Or just call me Big Stupid, like my parents do.

2 Likes

I did not know that. Thanks for the info! :+1:t3:

1 Like