Introduce yourselves here!

Red 5 standing by… oops wrong forum.

6 Likes

Hi fellow Mstiers! Mst fans are the absolute best. Everyone I have talked with either online or at the live show has been fantastic. Come talk to me on Twitter @ChrisTishuk

4 Likes

Hi, everyone. This is ProjManLaboratory joining in! English/British/whatever fan looking forward to new episodes (and from the sounds of things, a lot more!) A No Prize [(c) Stan Lee] for anyone who can work out why I chose this username!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Welcome, sir!

3 Likes

I’ve been a MST3K fan since the second year. Thanks to a request by my wife, MST3K sent four tapes to me in Saudi Arabia during Desert Shield/Desert Storm, and I still have them! Great to see the show continues.

11 Likes

Good afternoon fellow Mysties!

My name is Letta. I’m from Nashville TN.

7 Likes

I’m just going to chime in to remind everyone of some very important facts!

W is for the many ways that you’re served!

A is for the admiration you deserve.

F because you’re fluffy, you’re flaky, you’re fun!

And F is for the flavor that is second t’none!

L is for how light you are - you melt in my mouth.

E is for eggs (or flax seed oil for the vegans out there :wink: ) - Oh baby!

Put 'em all together with a how-do-ya-do…

Lovely waffles we LOVE!

That is all.

8 Likes

Thinking about it, I should have said ‘A Ramchip for anyone who…’. Too many fandoms!

2 Likes

“No one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He’s even grown to like it. Oh yes.”

4 Likes

Pancakes!

5 Likes

Hey!
Joe from Atlanta. Can this be the new rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc??

I know some of you Usenet people are out there!

9 Likes

Hi, my name is Stephen and I live in north Texas. I am not sure what episode I first saw, but the first episode I recorded on VHS was Teenagers from Outer Space. I’m not much of a chatter, but I wanted to be one of the first few hundred people to be on this new fangled Intrawebs thing.

7 Likes

Mood

3 Likes

Hello, everyone! I’ve been watching MST3K since I first caught sight of “Cave Dwellers” during a free cable promotion. I can’t wait for the new season!

6 Likes

I was a lurker back in the day.

6 Likes

How much Keeffe is in this forum? :grin:

Cave Dwellers is one of my favorites as well. So ridiculous! So fun!

5 Likes

I’m an OG fan from Sparta, New Jersey, and I’m a published author, so when I say a piece of writing is good or bad, you can believe it.

6 Likes

Hallo mst3k
from sweden

5 Likes

Whats up everyone! Happy to be here. Been a MST3K fan since I was about 8. My uncle would bring over tapes he recorded off of sci-fi or the old Rhino joints every holiday and one day when all my siblings/cousins left to get on the Playstation, I stayed behind to see what everyone was laughing at and I became a fan instantly. Next thing I knew, I was waking up at 830am to get my VCR ready to record whatever episode Sci-Fi was about to play at 9. Still have some of those tapes too!

Glad to be here with you guys and glad to have been a help to keep the show going, TWICE now! :rofl:

7 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes