Introduce yourselves here!

I’m Dave from Pittsburgh. I am a big fan of Phantom Krankor, Dictator of Krankor. I think Mitchell, Prince of Space, Space mutiny and The Last Sacrifice are my favorite MST3K movies. Well, i think Atlantic Rim was funny too. I’m a big geek and collect too much stuff. My 14 year old loves Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot like I do. So, lets ROCK! Oh no, if we do that then Robert Z’Dar and Joe Estavez will take our souls…

15 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Ron from Tennessee. I’m a music director, pianist, composer, and on the nerdy side, I am the DM for a DnD podcast called Severed Studios! I’ve been watching MST3K since the Comedy Central days and my favorite scene is the potato scene from Pod People!

17 Likes

Krankor, eh?

19 Likes

Hey, I’m Frank, possibly the single loudest backer in the 2021 kickstarter comments. I’ve been a fan since the instant I saw the end of some episode I can’t even identify somewhere in the late 90’s. It’s fuzzy, OK? Lately I’m introducing my 6-year-old daughter a few color shorts at a time. Soon it will be time for Mac and Me. So far she’s on board.

25 Likes

Niiiiiiice. Nice nice nice.

6 Likes

Tim from Kalamazoo here. I’ve loved MST since the early 90s and was on the Sci Fi Channel’s “Caption This!” page too much.
@torgo_torgo_torgo on Instagram

16 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Ian and I’m from Denver. Been a fan for about seven and a half years.

18 Likes

Name’s Joshua McGovern. Been a MSTie for about 11 years now. Supported the original Season 11 kickstarter (you can find me in the credits of The Land That Time Forgot.)

I’m a writer who released a couple of stories free online and some available to purchase of payhip.com/rugaverse.

You can find me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram as Refrainbow or RefrainbowNO1 and on DeviantART as NewDilStories. Also, check out HarrietJinjur on Twitter and Tumblr for news and various fan art as the reluctant student of the Fantastical Mystics.

14 Likes

Hi there,

I grew up in MN watching the original episodes. I have a teenage daughter that loves MST3K as much as I do. We have been to all the live shows. We live in Iowa but we traveled to St. Louis and Minneapolis and saw the last one in Des moines. Thanks for the invite I have never done a forum before so this will be interesting.

15 Likes

I feel like I’m bound by law to say this…
Pretty nice!

21 Likes

Hi everybody!

looking mystery science theater 3000 GIF

27 Likes

Howdy, I’m kinda new to this whole active forum member thing. I usually just lurk on these cause I don’t usually feel as passionate about things, but Maybe this time I’ve finally found a home that I can feel comfortable in. Reading the lists of others top 5 just brought back so many good memories!

25 Likes

Hi, I’m Steve. Not to be confused with all of the Steves from Night of the Blood Beast. I’ve been a fan for many years and I don’t mind telling random strangers about it.

18 Likes

Hi there! I’m Jesse. Also known as The Roaming Asshat. I’ve been watching MST3K since it first started airing on Comedy Central. My favorite episodes are Pod People and Fugitive Alien.

13 Likes

Hello all!

I’m on vacation, so I’m coming into this a few days late, but I’m still here!

Jason. Originally from TX, now I’m from wherever I’m working at the time. Been a MST3K fan since 1996 (didn’t have cable, but caught it at a friend’s house).

Every episode is better or worse… never had a host preference… including Jonah, so I love them all. And I can’t wait to see what the Gizmoplex has to offer!

12 Likes

Hello! I didn’t get into MST3K until after it was on the air. I got into it because I love science fiction especially cheesy monster movies. So I came for those and stayed because the show is hilarious!

11 Likes

Hey gang! I’m a long-time hardcore MSTie. The positivity and acceptance is the reason ours is the only fandom that I embrace openly. I’m super excited to be here and find out what’s wrong with boot-blacking. We like it very much, don’t we Kimmy?

16 Likes

3d work GIF
Ole!

12 Likes

Hey Gang! It’s Kev from @KCSKevinSmith on Twitter (and all those darn FB groups)! How’s everyone doing?

16 Likes

I’m Lazarus from Portland Oregon. Have been a Mistie since 1998, and a hardcore Mistie since 05. The experiments have inspired me to do my own riffing events in the Portland metro area and consequently I’ve turned on dozens of people to the show. I’m really excited for season deep 13 and I’m intrigued by the watch together aspect of the new app that has been promised. I look forward to hanging out with all of you guys in the gizmoplex!

18 Likes