Introduce yourselves here!

I [WOULD] LIKE IT VERY MUCH. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey. Iā€™m a creepy internet weirdo that draws cartoons and is some sort of sysadmin or something and barks about Linux. I also help out with art on my friendā€™s new[ish?] scam baiting channel.

A close friend once described me as the joker if the joker was on the seinfeld. Clearly thatā€™s the highest compliment Iā€™ve ever received. Itā€™s all been downhill since.

8 Likes

Hello Friends!

7 Likes

ello

7 Likes

hiya :wave:

7 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™m a little late to the game, but Iā€™m Teresa from southwest Missouri! Iā€™m just here to chill with one of the best fandoms on the planet! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m Annette and my highest MST3K-related honor is being mentioned by Joel in a Kickstarter update.

Iā€™m a former preschool teacher, currently in school again for a degree in computer networking, and brushing up on my web coding/design (Iā€™ve been doing it since the late 90s, but got rusty when I stopped having many hobbies as a teacher). Iā€™m also very open about being disabled with multiple invisible and chronic conditions, and spend a lot of free time raising awareness and advocating for disability rights online and, when possible, offline.

I hung out in the Kickstarter comments a lot during the campaign, and Iā€™m happy to see some familiar faces! #OneUpdateOneDollar forever!

13 Likes

Jennifer here (and as a child of the 80s, thrilled to use my name without a number after it)! Been a fan since around the turn of the century, and am still clinging to some VHS tapes with the original Comedy Central ads (was that Lewis Black doing the promos?) despite the lack of a working VCR.

Iā€™m from CT, though yearn to move to VT someday, preferably the Castleton area. Still waiting for my pig-drawn sleigh and chest of crows.

The Mike era is my favorite, but all MST3K is good MST3K, so I will forever heed the backer call.

Happy to be here with yā€™all! Would anyone like some chiggers?

9 Likes

Wooooooooo! #OneUpdateOneDollar
(Old habits die hard)

5 Likes

Magician Penn Jillette

6 Likes

And there was quite the fuss at the time about it.

4 Likes

Iā€™m Adam. Just here to chew bubble gum and have some fun; and Iā€™m all out of gum.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been a fan since the show was airing on comedy central.

My daughter, who doesnā€™t like movies, will watch the new seasons with meā€¦which makes me eternally grateful.

9 Likes

So happy to be part of this! So excited to have a mstie discord finally. The gizmoplex canā€™t come soon enough. Oh and sorry bout my faceā€¦

8 Likes

Guh! Keep the chiggers please. We donā€™t have them were I live and Iā€™d like to keep it that way.

5 Likes

welp, I made it. Even with my two finger typing style :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello all, happy to be here and part of the community

9 Likes

Hi, all! Iā€™m Noel from central Georgia and have been a MSTie since, I wanna say, 1991. MST really cheered me up when I was in a very bad place and continues to help with that to this day! Iā€™ve always loved bad movies, puppets, sci-fi, robots, and goofy comedy, so it was a natural fit! Iā€™m a huge fan of many comics, cartoons, puppet things, superheroes, and more. Itā€™s a pleasure to meet you and in some cases, re-meet you! :smiley: Iā€™m a gay Asian dude who draws a lot of cartoons and has lately been building puppets and playing around with that. Iā€™m studying to be an art teacher for primary grades or possibly elementary. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

12 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Jeremy from Louisiana! I donā€™t post much but wanted to say hello! Sooo Hellooooo!

9 Likes

Mike Imboden - Long time listener, first time caller.
I discovered MST3K accidentally back during season 2 while in the hospital. We didnā€™t have cable and they did, so I would fake injuries* so I could catch up on MTV and what not. Stumbled across the show while flipping channels and never looked back. Had my mom record for me since she DID have cable until I got a big olā€™ satellite dish and could watch on my own.
Used to participate in the MST3K forums on Prodigy back then (all you youngā€™uns go look that up on Google).

*Geez, I forgot I added an asterisk and didnā€™t include what it was for. I didnā€™t fake injuries to go to the hospital. But it makes for a good story, yeah?

10 Likes