Introduce yourselves here!

Welcome to the forum, @MST3Kelly. I’ve had similar experiences being unable to find other fans. No shortage of us fans here!

10 Likes

Barkeep! Get this new poster a Hinder-90, on me! :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

I’ll bring the funnel cakes and Hamdingers! :blush:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We used to get around on spacey floor buffers, but someone ruined that for everyone. Now we have to walk everywhere. Or take the shortcut and duck behind the false fronts.

9 Likes

Yes to all of this! Welcome to the coziest cult on the interwebs!

11 Likes

It’s so true. :joy: A friendly, nerdy, groaner pun-prone cult.

11 Likes

Welcome to the cul… community!

Don’t forget to pick up the welcome packet and raisin snail! They’re right next to the glowing coffee carafe… glowing… wait… who mixed Kingachrome in the coffee… again… sigh.

:+1:

12 Likes

I know the feeling far too well in struggling to find anyone else to share or even understand my devotion to this show.

Thank goodness for the existence of this forum! Such a dream come true!

Welcome Newcomers to fantastic place! Have fun. :smiley:

10 Likes

I am so, -so- glad to have you join us here in these forums! You’ve got a fantastic group of folks here, and we’re all drawn here by a tight-knit love of this amazing show.

You know, what you said calls to mind that memorable quote of Joel’s from that special, This Is MST3K:

We never say, ‘Who’s going go get this?’ We always say, ‘The right people will get this.’

Which is to say, you’re absolutely among the right people here, and it’s so boss that you’re here for this.

Amen to that.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here! :smiley:

10 Likes

Yeah, we’re kind of a muffin-y / Calista Flockhart / Swoosie Kurtz kinda cult!

7 Likes

whatever-jon-oliver

7 Likes

I’ve been here for about a year and it has been the most humane forum I’ve been on in over a decade. Whatever it takes, we need to keep it this way. Be good, be kind, be funny. I love my MST3K people

13 Likes

A belated welcome to you, @jolomo

3 Likes

Hello!

Somehow I have also been here for over a year and have not introduced myself. I am a bit of a lurker, the pressure to say something funny or useful or just not stupid weighs on me. I don’t do social media, don’t do forums. But I have started recognizing names and voices, and have wanted to participate in the community. So thanks for that, internet folks!

I’ve been a fan of the show since I first saw it randomly on cable in the late 90s. My spouse is a fan too, and we took DVDs to watch on our budget train trip honeymoon. Don’t tell our bosses but we take every American Thanksgiving off to watch Turkey Day together while the kids are at school. (Please don’t tell our kids either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) It has been so fun to watch new episodes, live, with my family, and with all of you.

19 Likes

Sound totally legit to me!

Glad to formally meet you! :wave:

9 Likes

Wilkommen Rellad! Just pleased as punch to finally meetcha

8 Likes

I totally get that. I’ve never let that stop me from saying something stupid, either. The evidence is everywhere in the forum. Try it, it’s fun!

11 Likes

Yep! This was me for awhile. I’ve finally gotten the courage to start posting.

10 Likes

I think of a lot of my posts here as riffs. Some hit, some miss, and some are pure cheese. I’m okay with that. The Master approves of all rule-abiding posts.:open_hands:

11 Likes

Said it before, gladly say it again: the greatest fanbase in the universe.

And while this may be a little late, I still mean the hell out of it: welcome to the forums!

10 Likes