Introduce yourselves here!

Old, esoteric references! IN COLOR!

8 Likes

My daughter hates it when I say I’m an old man. Sometimes I say it just to irritate her.

6 Likes

I like it when they use the filing cabinets

7 Likes

Mint, my love! These were simply the best! Made me laugh and smile…thank you for participating in my silly experiment! Youre gonna have to share #3 with me one day… I love gross

6 Likes

Its ok sweetie…its not a big deal. I am Chrissy. Its who I am

5 Likes

Well it was mostly stuff along the lines of CystServo so…

3 Likes

Oh please…thats not gross lol. You wanna know whats gross…?

2 Likes

Id have to go with TomStrudel ! Thats comedy gold right there!

tumblr_lfagjdzkx41qdk2apo1_500

5 Likes

I was reminded of a hilarious name few hours ago.

Hugh Janis

3 Likes

Hello, @David_Salamack Welcome to the group!

6 Likes

Allow me to be the second one to welcome you and the first to ask you to please speak up for those of us who are hard of… seeing?

5 Likes

Welcome, @David_Salamack ! Glad you found us!

5 Likes

Welcome, @David_Salamack! Tell is a little about yourself, your interests, and all that. I like to point people to threads they might find interesting.

4 Likes

Let’s try this again

Hello, I’m Dave.

I’ve been a fan since near the beginning. I was an avid watcher of HA! and the comedy channel when the first season of MST3K aired. I believe my first episode was “Sidehackers”. I’ve been hooked ever since. My favorite episode is “Master Ninja 1”. I have no idea how many times I’ve watched that one and it’s still funny.

I’m so glad we’re had new episodes, hosts, and writers in recent years. I do hope a season 14 happens some day. I’m also glad MST3K has such a dedicated and supportive group of fans not just for the show, but the fellow fans as well.

While waiting for new episodes, I watch a lot of bad movies.

16 Likes

Welcome to the looney bin forum!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, David!

6 Likes

Welcome Dave! We have threads for Griping , Not Griping, and many others dedicated to various flavors of foolishness.

Also, watch out for snakes.

8 Likes

Now I’m griping about you linking to my gripe like I’m the king of gripes or something. :frowning:

4 Likes

Not sure why it did that, I just copied the link to the thread. It must have saved where I left off in the link.

7 Likes

Fine. I rescind my gripe.

6 Likes