Introduce yourselves here!

I found in the link where it was saving the spot in the thread and deleted that part. It should just go to the top of the thread now. You are no longer the King of Gripes™

giphy

10 Likes

But I still want to be Queen of the Not-Gripes!

Proud Cat GIF by Timothy Winchester

6 Likes

Welcome @David_Salamack !! :beers:

6 Likes

God Save the Queen!

Scott Thompson QE2

4 Likes

Welcome Dave! Great to have you on board.

WE ARE ALL VERY NORMAL HERE
:wink:

5 Likes

Spit Take GIF

6 Likes

tumblr_80039386c2ff5db0a3e97b7ef3d9d5df_dd69cc81_400

5 Likes

Normal as in we like to watch other people watching and making fun of movies… Or as the Giant gila monster said… I like to watch la la la la la!

6 Likes

More or less.

Welcome to the forum, David!

6 Likes

Um… More? I guess

4 Likes

I’ve been drifting in and out of reading this forum casually since 2022 after contributing to the last season, but honestly I’m just not as entertaining as you all are, so I’ve mostly kept quiet. But here lately, I’ve spent a whole lot more time rewatching the show, so I’ve been drawn more in here again—especially after November.

18 Likes

Hi @TheSymptom ! I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to say hello! We’re mostly just a bunch of turkeys and oddballs (Butterballs? :turkey: Bull butter!). It’s really the coziest cult…ure on the interwebs, so make yourself at home.

11 Likes

Entertaining shmentertaining, always glad to see another Mistie here! Wilkommen! (I’m learning German)

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Have a great time! :smiley:

6 Likes

Trust me, there is no requirement that you have to be entertaining. I’m living proof. You’re welcome to join in anytime you feel like it.

7 Likes

Hey man, I used to do comedy professionally both as a standup and a writer and there are plenty of times I’ve felt in awe of some of the funny things people say. And plenty of times where I’ve rolled my eyes at something someone has said that was terribly unfunny too (and I’m sure I’m guilty of that myself). Don’t feel intimidated, join in the fun! Anyone can be funny.

Anyway, you can make people laugh here by just saying something like “TEN CARS?!”

9 Likes

It isn’t so much that I am entertaining, I’m just funny looking.

8 Likes

Speeds of THREE?

Yeah, we’re easy.

6 Likes

Hi All,
This is Brett Kelly, director of movies like Jurassic Shark and some better ones (and some worse ones). How are you all doin?

7 Likes

Welcome, Brett! I think you may be out second MST-worthy movie director here after the Demon Squad folks. And I mean that as a compliment. I think many of us here are very fond of the people who make the sort of movies that get riffed on.

Also, the IMDB says you have 45 directing credits since 1999, which is damned impressive!

Which movie of yours would you say you are most proud of?

4 Likes