Introduce yourselves here!

Hello @brettk and Welcome to The Thun…wait, nope, sorry sorry, I forgot we’ve gotten Beyond Thunderdome.

Welcome to the Forum *not affiliated in any way with The Thunderdome

7 Likes

Welcome, @brettk! I’m willing to bet you have some fans in this forum.

5 Likes

Howdy.
I am pretty proud of My Fair Zombie, My latest film Galaxy Warriors, my noir Murder in High Heels and i think my comedy Spyfall is fun.
Also proud to have directed Peter Fonda in a western.
Glad to be here. I love MST3k

9 Likes

That’s awesome! I worked in L.A. for a while and I had a small VO studio in Burbank, so I have a few celebrity stories of my own, but I’ve never directed a movie at all, let alone one with Peter Fonda!

I hope you stick around and enjoy it here. Even if this reality sucks.

4 Likes

Welcome @brettk! Love to see the board picking up new fans and it’s a treat to have a movie “insider” along for the ride :smiley:

4 Likes

Was he more like Peter Graves or Jack Palance? Did he ever miss a call?? Tell us EVERYTHING.

Also, welcome, welcome! Glad you’re here!

5 Likes

He was cool. He was Captain America.

8 Likes

B², Owner / Operator of a 1 Screen Cinema & LIVE Music Listening Room in Historic Flat Rock, NC. B2@flatrockcinema.com

13 Likes

Hey @FRC_Manager , welcome to the madhouse!

4 Likes

Hello! Thank you! Pull up a chair and enjoy the shenanigans and goings-on of this here delight of a Forum.

3 Likes

Welcome to the looney bin, @frc_manager! I’d like to speak to your you!

5 Likes

@brettk and @FRC_Manager WELCOME! Very cool having some pros join us.

Be sure to stop by the 𝙏𝙝𝙚 Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Lounge™ this weekend for some live music lol

5 Likes

Its true @TheSymptom we are a very simple people. I still get a kick out of poop jokes.

7 Likes

Little late to the party, but hi!!

I’m also too young to be an og fan. Found the show on Netflix when I was 11. Cool to see more people like us around!:grin:

13 Likes

Welcome @SocialButterFly. You’ll find that we’re quite welcoming of younger fans around here. Especially if they have matching blood types and healthy young organs.

10 Likes

I’ve actually been here for quite awhile. Took a break after the crowdfunding campaign because… reasons, but I’m back!

9 Likes

Cheers, and a proper welcome. Do you ever join for the watchalongs?

2 Likes

For season 13, yes. For the post crowdfunder watch alongs, not yet. I didn’t really know about them because I took a break from the forums.

I’m more than happy to join in though!:grin:

8 Likes

Oh, you should join us! It’s a blast. @klcorridon is going to host Wild Rebels this coming Friday, and the Friday after is a Mod Watchalong of Gorgo.

We all watch at the same time and riff along in a dedicated thread. You gotta try it. 8pm on most Fridays.

8 Likes

Yes! This Friday, 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific! Some of us just like to do stuff on the off weeks during the mod’s ‘Official’ series. Keep on the lookout for a thread to appear later.

7 Likes