Invention-exchange gifts you'd actually buy.

I’d go with Tongue Puppets. They’d be great for making my toddler and preschool students laugh when they’re upset or scared. (And I’d use them, not the kids. And yes I’d sanitize, sanitize, sanitize!)

5 Likes

Bubble fan! I’m all about the bubbles.

I even googled it after that episode. Alas.

But now I have a bubble gun, so I’m happy.

7 Likes

Ooh! That’d be a good one too!

2 Likes

I’d like to buy everyone I know a ReGifter

7 Likes

Bubble fan! I’m all about the bubbles.

No joke, that’s the first one I thought of! It would make my wife’s day, and keep the cats mesmerized for a few minutes.

5 Likes

Oops! Yes. I’ll change it now. Thanks for the help! :blush:

3 Likes

Because it’s what I would like to do to his musicals…

4 Likes

Snaction … because everybody doesn’t like something, but nobody doesn’t like Bruce Lee.

5 Likes

I love to have a Junk Drawer Organizer! Especially for my miscellaneous grit and lint.

4 Likes

I could sit me up all day long on one-a-dem daktari stools, I tellyawhat.

4 Likes

You can have a bubble fan, but you can’t buy one. You have to make it! In fact, I made one this weekend for my daughter to give to her friend as a birthday gift. I took 4 paint stirring sticks, drilled 8 3/4" holes in them. Then just one more hole in the handle so I could tie them together with ribbon. Some sanding to make it smooth and kid-friendly, plus a big jug of bubbles. It cost $.40 in stirring. It probably took an hour because I am slow and I over sand.

5 Likes

I would like some of Mike’s barbeque sauce. It’s BOLD!

4 Likes

Oh, hey, look what I found!

2 Likes

I don’t know, I wouldn’t mind having a candy-adding machine like in Rocket Attack U.S.A.

5 Likes

The Gutterbumperchute

3 Likes

Easy. The collapsible garbage can and the paint stir stick bubble fan.

2 Likes

Bubble Fan is legit fun.

4 Likes

I think we’d all like some tragic moments figurines. It’d be fun to leave one on your desk at work and see if anyone ever notices. A friend of mine had a demovational poster up in his office and management loved it, which clearly means they didn’t get it.

6 Likes

My favorite for eons:

Micro-Golf.

2 Likes

And the Mads’ invention from that same episode actually looks like fun! I’d be surprised if some one hasn’t made and sold these by now.

Outside! You kids are not bringing that thing in the house! Do you hear me? Outside!

2 Likes