Is Corn Grass?

I’m kidding we all know it’s Grass.
Or is it???

8 Likes

Uh… no? I’m sure it’s veggie.

3 Likes

I keep this handy just in case. It’s like having a fire extinguisher close by. You may not need it, but it’s nice to know it’s there.

7 Likes

Right at the base of the food pyramid with other crafting ingredients for masks and wall indentations.

6 Likes

Is a tomato a fruit?

Is a watermelon a berry?

Is coral an animal?

5 Likes

All flesh is grass.

7 Likes

Did humans domesticate corn, or did corn domesticate humans?

3 Likes

Corn scares me, like Children of the… but I’ll eat the heck out of some corn on the cob with butter and corndogs…and I like the band Korn…

3 Likes

Corn is a grass. It watches you and tells the cops what you’re up to.

7 Likes

Lembach, you’re staying! :partying_face: :cake:

6 Likes

If TV in the '70s taught me anything, it is maize.

7 Likes

We should be nicer to Central America. Didn’t they do most of the hard work?

4 Likes

i still can’t believe i learned something from a video that never answers its central question

3 Likes

True fact: avocado seeds evolved to be distributed by megafauna the same way tomato seeds are pooped out by us. But humans extinctificated the ground sloths so there was nothing to spread the avo seed. However humanity stepped in and cultivated it, saving the humble hipster fruit from its propagator’s fate.

So yeah corn grass avocado SUBMIT TO YOUR AGRICULTURAL DOOM

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure, but I recently learned/heard that the banana tree plant is technically a herb?

3 Likes

Corn is grass which is a hot dog which is a sandwich.

There. I solved everything.

10 Likes

I met someone who once yelled at me that me a$$ is grass; I had to calmly explain to them that I was not, in fact, secretly Swamp Thing in(/out of) disguise.

5 Likes

Is a Pop-Tart ravioli? Is the ocean soup?

8 Likes

But can you confirm that you’re not Man-Thing?

4 Likes

Is a shambling mound grass?

2 Likes