Is That Sinbad?

We all know by now that this guy is not Sinbad:
Magic_Sinbad

But, do any of us know who Sinbad really is? I have to admit I am having trouble deciding who is and who is not Sinbad, so I thought this forum could help me to clarify who Sinbad really is. Feel free to put forward your own nominations for…

Is That Sinbad?
jack_sparrow

3 Likes

“Women be different from men!”

9 Likes

No, that is his drunken brother in law, Singood.

This is Sinbad:

sam

5 Likes

This is Sinbad – and it has the autograph to prove it!

3 Likes

Yo.

You get Maureen O’Hara, you the OG.

5 Likes

His name is kind of redundant. Obviously sin is bad.

4 Likes

Almost?

7 Likes

I have it on good authority that Sinbad is on the right in the picture below:

6 Likes

Considering how many times the villain calls out his name in this trailer, I’d say this, is SINBAAAAD!

And looking at that cast, this is the dream Sinbad, to end all Sinbads.

3 Likes

Looks like fun, but I’m a bit irked that they apparently can’t tell Greek mythology from Arab mythology.

ETA: Available for free streaming on Tubi!

3 Likes

This is definitely Sinbad*:

Sinbad_(Brookside)

*I apologize if you aren’t familiar with characters from British soap operas of the 80s and 90s.

Just kidding, I’m not sorry at all!

4 Likes

Are you kidding me, that guy isn’t wearing the appropriate sea-faring garb, doesn’t have a sword, and I’m pretty sure he has never captained a ship. I don’t know who that is, but its not Sinbad.

2 Likes

Nah, that guy is from Texas, not Arabia, so not Sinbad.

1 Like

Why would Sinbad sign his name “Patrick Wayne”? Sorry, not Sinbad.

1 Like

OK, now we are getting somewhere. That guy certainly looks like he could be Sinbad, but it seems he was once a Navy Officer, and Sinbad was never in the military, so I don’t think that is Sinbad.

1 Like

That is unequivocally Strongbad, and while Strongbad may be awesome, Strongbad is not Sinbad.

1 Like

No way is Sinbad gonna get his butt kicked by a skinny guy with big forearms and a can of spinach. Definitely not Sinbad.

2 Likes

Also, his name is two words. Two different words. That are not one word. That are “Strong” and “Bad”.

2 Likes

John Phillip Law? He was Kalgan in Space Mutiny, that automatically disqualifies him from being Sinbad.

1 Like

p49844_i_h9_ah

So, are you saying this guy isn’t Sinbad?

3 Likes