Is there a way to buy previous season DVD sets or other merchandise that helps support MST3K?

Mods - If I’ve posted this in the wrong spot, please relocate.

Have surfed the Gizmoplex and only seen digital passes/downloads available, is there any way to buy the box sets via the Gizmoplex to help support the site/future seasons? Is there an official site for this? Thanks.

1 Like

There is no store for physical items within the Gizmoplex. You could buy digital episodes there, but I don’t think that “officially” counts to support for the current fundraiser, though it certainly would support the show.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been slowly buying all of the Netflix episodes in the Gizmoplex, just to support…And I mean it’s awesome getting an MP4!

But yeah I wish there was more official merch, personally…

5 Likes

They have an official Zazzle shop where they have some neat merch and weird in-jokes from the Jackbox games.
Mystery Science Theater 3000: Designs & Collections on Zazzle

5 Likes

I’m kind of surprised that they didn’t say, “And during the crowdfunding campaign, all purchases of MST3K episode downloads in the Gizmoplex will go towards funding S14 as well” , or have a button/option to “buy a favorite episode of MST3K to download here” that would give a Gizmoplex redemption link.

Perhaps there’s film licensing and or tax reasons that can’t be done?

Shrug

4 Likes

Yeah, I still don’t have Digital Season 12. I’d get it in a heartbeat if I knew it could help the campaign.

3 Likes

True! A couple of the designs are fun, too! Most of it though is just the moon logo on different stuff when there’s so much art they could slap on a shirt! I love the artwork they do for individual episodes for example. I’d love a shirt with one of those designs (I’m sure you can get em out there, but I mean that also supports the MST3K team)

1 Like

The “Dreams Rhymes With Screams” Gamera shirt (in black) has been calling out to me for a while?

If they said that purchases from that page were also going toward S14 for the duration of the Crowdfunding… Could push me over the edge?

Grabbed the Mindless Summer poster when it was first available, not sure if it still is… it’s a nice poster…

2 Likes

It was them selling season 12 digital copies as an add on during the 2021 campaign that prompted me to buy the season. I already had my Pledge Drive blu ray, but I liked the idea of having my copy in the Gizmoplex.

1 Like

Exactly how it went down for me. “Just the Blu-ray,” I said to myself. “I don’t see myself wanting to watch it at the press of a button on an independent streaming platform dedicated to MST3K in 5 years.”

2 Likes

I’ll be pretty shocked if previous season DVDs/Blu-Rays aren’t added to the add-ons, at least for Season 13. There has to be some overstock, right? They might be trying to wrap up final fulfillment for and damaged/ lost orders or people who didn’t respond to shipping charge emails to see how much they have on hand.

2 Likes

TY for the responses, everyone. At some point will get a digital pass but really like the idea of being able to get a physical copy on dvd/blu ray.

3 Likes