Is there are place to comment on the forums without putting it in the "complaints" file?

I have an idea for what we as participants can do to make these forums even better, but I’m not sure where to put it so it gets the appropriate attention from users. Any thoughts?

There was this topic, if you like:

Otherwise, starting a new topic (like you did) seems fine.

2 Likes

Feedback doesn’t have be negative to be feedback. I’d say if you have an idea to implement, go ahead and start a new thread in the Feedback Forum about it. Make sure the thread title is something about the idea itself, and not just a generic “I have an Idea …”

4 Likes

Feedback is like conflict, it’s not inherently negative and can be very useful in progress. So comment positively as much as you like here!

4 Likes

Just so long as the favorable criticism doesn’t continue to the point that a positive feedback loop is created and blows up the forums in a magnificent display of self-congratulatory well-wishing and back-slapping. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You have to start the feedback out with “I could be your huckleberry”. Then cough up a bit of blood, then do some sweet tricks with a metal cup.

6 Likes

Perhaps, but my hypocrisy only goes so far.

4 Likes

All while playing a nocturne.

You know, Frederic f****** Chopin

2 Likes