Is There No New Added Host Segment in November's Bloodlust?

I watched through it twice but I didn’t see a new host segment in November’s Bloodlust. The into and outro segments with Synthia were there, but I didn’t see a new host segment.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Xorf!

Here’s the official word on that:

5 Likes

Hello there, @Xorf, and welcome to the forums, glad to have ya here!

To go along with MichaelRobertson throwing down the official word from Ivan - when Bloodlust gets updated, we’ll put the news here so that you know to return to the episode and check that out.

Cheers, and all the best!

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! I figured I wasn’t the first to notice this, but I couldn’t find an obvious post about it elsewhere. Thanks for the reference.

7 Likes

Bloodlust has been updated with the missing Gizmoblip.

11 Likes

Excellent! I had noticed this too but didn’t think to post about it. I’ll have to go back and check it out.

5 Likes

Oops, @ivan I hate to be the bearer of bad news, buuuut the one in Bloodlust is a repeat of the gizmoblip in Night of the Blood Beast where Emily dresses up as Jonah

2 Likes

dies

5 Likes

animation domination dog GIF by gifnews

1 Like

I’M SORRY, I HAD TO, I JOSH BECAUSE I CARE

10 Likes

This should now be fixed – with both captions and a unique Gizmoblip. Apologies, all.

11 Likes

Just got the new Gizmoblip watched. That was really good!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Apologies are not necessary. But if you are looking to hire some extra help with the technical side, I hear there’s a sudden surplus of tech-workers in the San Francisco area :frowning:

2 Likes

Heck, I’m a web architect and developer. Didn’t think of offering myself up. I only do remote work tho.

3 Likes

Just saw the new, corrected gizmoblip. Thanks for fixing it!

4 Likes