It’s Friday the 13th. Do you feel lucky? The Mods’ Choice Community Watch Party series rolls on with your OPEN THREAD for the MYSTERY EPISODE tonight at 8PM EDT! And just what is the Mystery Episode? Let’s find out, MUAHAHAHAHA

My favorite line of the whole episode :laughing: wait are we spoiling all the best jokes?

5 Likes

WE’RE BIG DORKS FOR THIS, AND THAT IS THE BEST :smiley:

-ahem-

I’ll stop now.

6 Likes

:notes: Isn’t it rat? Aren’t we a corpse? :notes:

7 Likes

The Right People Get It.

That’s us!

7 Likes

Most folks are flocking to the Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour concert film.

Me, I’m waiting for Digger Smolkin’s concert film to drop.

6 Likes

And it’s a night to celebrate the work of Bruno VeSota.

Depending on what parameters you use, Bruno VeSota is tied with some other folks for appearing in the most MST3K’d movies.

To his credit, VeSota’s got five MST3K’d movies to his name: Daddy-O, Attack of the Giant Leeches, Gunslinger, The Wild Wild World of Batwoman, and The Undead.

Other five-timers include Peter Graves (SST Death Flight, It Conquered the World, Attack of the the Eye Creatures although only in a narration capacity, Beginning of the End, and Parts: The Clonus Horror) …

… and Ed Nelson (Superdome, Teenage Caveman, Swamp Diamonds, Night of the Blood Beast, and Riding with Death as the elusive Robert Denby).

Jonathan Haze ties these guys if we’re looking only at officially MSTed films: It Conquered the World, Teenage Caveman, Viking Women and the Sea Serpent, Swamp Diamonds, and Gunslinger. But if we count The Day the World Ended as part of the MST3K Home Game that aired just before MST3K debuted on Sci-Fi Channel, that puts him over the top with six.

But this ain’t about those guys; this is about Bruno VeSota!

5 Likes

:notes: Kill a little, die a little. Kill a little, die a little. Rot! Rot! Rot! Die a lot, kill a little more. :notes:

Poetry.

8 Likes

Who cancelled Munchie? I thought we had a plan?

WHAT AN I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE FLYING PIZZAS!?

7 Likes

Crossbow practice.

6 Likes

But it’s no The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh. :wink:

4 Likes

I TRUSTED YOU.

7 Likes

I would love to watch The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh with this crew.

6 Likes

Given the pizza’s shape, I’d think that skeet shooting would be more apropos.

5 Likes

AND it’s also a night to celebrate the work of Allison Hayes! She ties with June Jocelyn (The Amazing Colossal Man, Earth Vs. the Spider, Teenage Caveman, War of the Colossal Beast) as the most MSTed actress with four movies.

Hayes made it rock in The Crawling Hand, The Unearthly, Gunslinger, and tonight’s feature, The Undead!

5 Likes

I once had a thread on Club MST3K which encouraged the Smolken-ing of your best- and/or least- loved song. Sadly, there weren’t many takers. Anyway, the song I rat-i-fied was none other than Pumped-Up Kicks. You’re welcome.

5 Likes

YOU KNEW THAT WE WAS SNAKES AND THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE WATCHED OUT FOR US

4 Likes

I saw The Undead at Unalpine Unvalley.

6 Likes

Are you implying that your MST-snake does NOT bring all the fans to the yard? :wink:

3 Likes

She never did turn me into a snake.

4 Likes

This is a dark day for the Munchie faithful.

The only darker day was when Munchie arrived at theaters.

3 Likes