It's not been what I expected....

Exactly! Gotta get the big batch of popcorn made and melt some butter, gotta get the chair all set up in the right spot, gotta get some drinks all ready to drink. It’s as close as you can get to going out to have fun without risking your health and the health of others!

6 Likes

Precisely that!

I don’t go out to the movies like I used to, so having [gestures around wildly] all this is absolute aces.

Going into the Kickstarter, I knew that - as it was with the Season 11 Kickstarter - we were going to get something that would be a gamechanger, but I had no idea that the scope and dimension would be anything along these lines.

10 Likes

The last movie I saw in a theater was Sonic. :joy:

7 Likes

Parasite here. Well, glad it was a high note!

4 Likes

It’ll be EVEN better once the concession kits make it to us!

Agreed on all accounts; I think that this experiment has been a colossal success!

9 Likes

Lets All Go To The Lobby Animation GIF

10 Likes

The last movie for me was Spiderman No Way Home. And it was chef kiss. I am not that into Marvel/superhero movies, but I LOVE spiderman. I dream of being Spiderman.

4 Likes

Then surely you’ve seen the jaw-dropping masterpiece Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse? If not, go go go, it’s SO good.

6 Likes

I have! It’s fantastic!

4 Likes

As we did in Ye Olden Dayes.

4 Likes

Ready to sign up for another year. Take my money.

10 Likes

Oh, you KNOW I’m down with signing up for another year, sight unseen.

9 Likes

Count me IN!

9 Likes

It’s really brave of you to admit that.

2 Likes

Meh, I don’t embarass easy and I’m probably a little too honest, so really don’t know what the alternative would be on this, lol. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yep, I have already pre-ordered Season 14.

7 Likes

We’re stubborn like that. [fistbump]

6 Likes

Excuse me, please drop a preorder S14 link here.

5 Likes

You’ve already imagined clicking “Confirm” on the checkout page. I have. :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s my truest Hobgoblin fantasy.

7 Likes