It's the TRIPLE RIFFLE SPECTACULAR! This is your Open Thread for tonight's premiere of the season 13 finale, šŸ² THE CHRISTMAS DRAGON! šŸ²

Very much so. Especially after Netflix kicked us out of the sandbox following Season 12. It felt like that would be it after the conclusion of Ator the Fighting Eagle.

Iā€™ve never been happier to be wrong (okay, thereā€™s a tie with the long walk through the wilderness for Season 11, but thatā€™s just TWO instances where Iā€™ve never been happier to be wrong).

Definitely an emotional rollercoaster, this, but a fun one!

7 Likes

I loved that detail about his bond maturing next year!!!

7 Likes

Same here, aye!

Heh, I donā€™t know if they took into account that weā€™d be counting down the days until that bond matured, butā€¦ weā€™ve never been a bunch to really just relax, have we?

7 Likes

I did a double take when he said it takes 30 years to mature so that makes it 2023! Iā€™m like wait, how old am I??? I think I watched this when it first aired, so that meansā€¦ whaaaat??

13 Likes

Yes, it really hit me good during the Santa Claus event that itā€™s now weeks until that savings bond is fully matured!

We got to find a way to celebrate this. :smiley:

9 Likes

I am also ready to contribute and be a backer again for season 14 I just hope they decide to do it.

9 Likes

Iā€™m excited for tonightā€™s new episodeā€¦

But, wow, I donā€™t want this ride to end.

Sigh.

More please?

7 Likes

Me wondering about Joel, Jonah, and Emilyā€™s escape:

2 Likes

It is possible maybe they escape and this is the end of the experiment. I mean I hope not I want things to keep going but I know this is a lot of hard work for everyone involved.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a ridiculous amount of work from everyone (the forums and especially the Gizmoplex infrastructure) to go to for something with an expiry date.

7 Likes

Yes youā€™re right Iā€™m probably just being negative. I would love for this show to go on indefinitely especially with all the crappy movies Hollywood is coming out with itā€™s like thereā€™s a never-ending stream of fodder to use.

3 Likes

Oh man I am so excited, this is going to be so bittersweet. The final episode of season 13, but also a new Christmas episode, and the capstone on an excellent season. I know there are a few more live streams to go, but this feels like a pretty big milestone. Wherever they go from here, I am on board.

8 Likes

How many shorts do we have left?

3 Likes

I will not be tuning in as I have Nutcracker dress rehearsal. Have fun and enjoy the show!:heart:

7 Likes

4 more shorts: January 6 & 20, February 3 & 17

10 Likes

Open up your heart and let the Patrick Swayze Christmas in.
Weā€™ll gather at the Roadhouse with our next of kin.
And Santa can be our regular Saturday night thing.
Weā€™ll decorate our barstools and gather round and sing.

Oh, letā€™s have a Patrick Swayze Christmas this year!
Or weā€™ll tear your throat out and kick you in the ear!

Itā€™s my way or the highway, this Christmas at my ba-ha-haar.
Iā€™ll have to smash your kneecaps if you bastards touch my car!
I got the word that Santa has been stealing from the till.
I think that that right jolly old elf better make out his will, ohh,

Oh, letā€™s have a Patrick Swayze Christmas, one and all.
And this can be the haziestā€¦
This can be the laziestā€¦
This can be the Swayziest
Christmas of them aaallllllllll!

13 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi MSTies!

4 Likes

Pizza is cooking in the oven as I want to be full before engaging in the season 13 finale.

And with my pass renewed back on Black Friday, I caught up on the rest of season 13.

9 Likes

I also have a commemorative pizza! I left the cooking part to the pros, though. Cheers! :pizza::pizza:

6 Likes