It's time to elect a cave man.

Yes, it’s an election year and it’s time to elect our National Cave Man. Who shall it be?

• Eegah
  • Om the Bolu
  • Robert Vaughn
  • Ro-Man (He lived in a cave!)

0 voters

3 Likes

Always vote Ro-Man, no matter what.

4 Likes

You say that, but we currently have four voters and each choice is at 25%, so I can only conclude that everyone voted for themselves.

5 Likes

That is correct, on the record, for the attention of the furry mothership with the antennae.

1 Like

Well all I can say to that is, “STOLU! STOLU! STOLU!”

5 Likes

Great Guidance has directed my vote. It is part of The Plan.

4 Likes

Where is my place to write in Chochem? He lived in a cave. A Martian cave. Oh wait, that makes him a cave martian, not a cave man.

5 Likes

Teenage caveman was one I never clicked with until recently tbh, but yeah, eventually won me over lol

4 Likes

I voted for Robert Vaughn since he’s but a teen ager, an up and coming talent with loads of potential to become one of the true legends in today’s competitive cave man industry.

6 Likes

OK, but have you seen Eegah’s running mate?

8 Likes

I agree with his position on putting water in tires.

7 Likes

Or sure, everyone’s in favor of water in tires. But, have you asked him how he gets the water in the tires? He’s “Mister Solve everything with a Pool Party”.

5 Likes

Word on the street is he’s got a pipeline to the clouds . . .

8 Likes

Yes, when it comes to who else is on the ticket, Ro-Man has them all beat with Aah-liss.

6 Likes

Ro-man is big with the SCUBA diver and damsel demographics.

4 Likes

Sure, but the guy had not one but TWO chances to sing his girlfriend a song and got her name wrong both times. How can you trust that?

Eegah, though … solid choice. That guy’s got leadership written all over him. In shaving cream.

7 Likes

Gotta go with Eegah. Richard Kiel might know where I live, and there’s a Funko of Jaws sitting right there that he could possess if he wanted to. Not that he would, since he seemed to be a real sweetheart, but…

Richard Kiel Smile GIF by James Bond 007

8 Likes

My legal council has requested I not disclose my personal opinion on this matter.

lawyer caveman GIF

5 Likes

Due to me mishearing his name, I vote for:

wizards_of_lost_kingdom_2_04

He does seem to live in a cave, regardless.

8 Likes

a new hope GIF by Star Wars

5 Likes