IT'S YOUR OPEN THREAD for episode 1302 "Robot Wars," starting tonight at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, only in the Gizmoplex!

The real question is, would there be any difference between living in a simulation and not?

Is there any difference between having free will, and not having free will but thinking you do?

4 Likes

I have a question: Are robot wars ended with robot treaties?

3 Likes

I’d rather avoid the Robot Holocausts on the way to robot treaties. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yes looking forward to a new episode! Hopefully Emily makes an appearance still have only seen her riff the supermarket short. Can’t get enough of MST3K! The wait is torture 3 and a half hours to go!

3 Likes

Have you not seen the Moon Zero Two riff-along she and the bots did? Definitely check it out.

7 Likes

Oh yeah forgot about that she was good but it was weird watching to sets of riffing lol

2 Likes

MSTies: Always circulating the tapes. :fist_right::fist_left:

9 Likes

My gd internet better not pull any shenanigans tonight because its NEW EPISODE TIME and sleep is for the weak

5 Likes

Hoping for an April Fool’s gag tonight. Probably involving the white dot, but hoping (as a cross promotion for their Kickstarter) for an unlikely Rifftrax appearance of Mike, Bill and Kevin before getting kicked out by Mary Jo (or Joel).

4 Likes

My internet is suddenly amazing and super fast. I’m sure it has nothing to do with a new company offering fiber to the neighborhood and threatening Spectrum’s monopoly or anything.

6 Likes

Puny?! Aww. You don’t have to tell it like it is. :cry:

5 Likes

Its 2.5 hrs away and I’m already starting to get sleepy
Must not give in
Must stay awake

2 Likes

Bangs pots …

Awake now? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

jumps a mile
I am now
:rofl:

2 Likes

Then my work here is done. (I have an air horn if you look like you’re zoning out again)

4 Likes

First meteors, now riots… Not an auspicious start.

6 Likes

I think it was actually on the Roku MST3K Channel earlier this week.

2 Likes

A quick 90 minute nap before showtime might do the trick.

1 Like

Here’s my movie poster for tonight!

What do you think, Sirs??

15 Likes

Johnny Depp Whatever GIF

3 Likes