It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's HOSTS vs MADS ๐ŸŽ„ Jackbox Holiday Showdown! ๐ŸŽ„

TONIGHT, at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT: Itโ€™s our Hosts vs Mads Jackbox Holiday Showdown! Join hosts Joel, Jonah, and Emily and mads Felicia, Patton, and Mary Jo for a festive battle for seasonal supremacy over the Satellite of Love!

Plus, by joining as part of the audience in the Jackbox.tv app, your votes will decide tonightโ€™s winner. So get ready to pass judgment and help your chosen team to victory!

#SeeYouInTheGizmoplex!

17 Likes

Yโ€™all with your late night shenanigans! I hope you have fun and canโ€™t wait to watch the replay, but 8:30 is most of the way to my bedtime.

6 Likes

Iโ€™m also with you in spirit. Weโ€™ve got something going on every day this week that prevents us from starting the events on time. Other people just didnโ€™t get the Backer update and scheduled stuff. Bah humbug, I say to them!

For the record, Iโ€™m on #TeamWhoeverMakesMeLaughMost.

8 Likes

I donโ€™t know how much Iโ€™ll make this week, but Iโ€™m excited for all the replays and late posting!

6 Likes

Woohoo! Itโ€™s finally here! Gizmoplex Holiday Week!

So excited to get all this rolling. I was honestly thinking about it quite a bit throughout the weekend.

Letโ€™s do this!

8 Likes

slams back a shot of tequila and pops enough popcorn to choke a horse

LETโ€™S DO THIS THING!

12 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

There will be much hall decking in this showdown! (And Iโ€™m so tired that I almost typed โ€œshoedownโ€, so this is going to be doubly awesome.)

LETโ€™S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 Likes

Iโ€™ll be here!

6 Likes

Most excellent, glad to have ya here! :smiley:

5 Likes

Just looked at the latest Kickstarter update.

First: LOVE the artwork attached to each individual day!

Second: It would appear a proposed event is, once again, coming true!

10 Likes

Itโ€™s not just the shenanigans; itโ€™s also the goings-on!

Well, weโ€™ll miss you around this-a-ways, but I hope you enjoy the replay of this craziness!

6 Likes

That just leaves us the singalong in the โ€œnot plannedโ€ (at least of those four images)

3 Likes

When you get to see these events in full, I hope you have a fantastic time of it all!

Heh, I have no idea who thatโ€™s going to be at this point!

4 Likes

Whatever you can show up for this week, weโ€™ll definitely be glad to see you making the rounds. And hereโ€™s to the replays being something awesome for ya!

4 Likes

SO MUCH :smiley:

I love that this has the feel/flavor of a major sprawling event. Itโ€™s gonna be a fantastic week, this!

Iโ€™m worried that I would do this backwards and slam a shot of popcorn. :-/

BUT NO MATTER, THIS IS WHAT WE -DO-

3 Likes

Yay! I will stay on for as long as I can each night. Iโ€™m really curious to see how the Sing-a-long and Q&A look since I was at the filming. It was a blast in person!

6 Likes

Wonderful haps, those! Glad to have you aboard for any of this jazz! :smiley:

4 Likes

THE PROPHECY WILL probably BE FULFILLED but I donโ€™t really know but HELL YES SING-ALONG

7 Likes

This is going to be the Conniff-Conoff of the century! Itโ€™s Conniffmas!

3 Likes