It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's HOSTS vs MADS 🎄 Jackbox Holiday Showdown! 🎄

TONIGHT, at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT: It’s our Hosts vs Mads Jackbox Holiday Showdown! Join hosts Joel, Jonah, and Emily and mads Felicia, Patton, and Mary Jo for a festive battle for seasonal supremacy over the Satellite of Love!

Plus, by joining as part of the audience in the Jackbox.tv app, your votes will decide tonight’s winner. So get ready to pass judgment and help your chosen team to victory!

#SeeYouInTheGizmoplex!

17 Likes

Y’all with your late night shenanigans! I hope you have fun and can’t wait to watch the replay, but 8:30 is most of the way to my bedtime.

6 Likes

I’m also with you in spirit. We’ve got something going on every day this week that prevents us from starting the events on time. Other people just didn’t get the Backer update and scheduled stuff. Bah humbug, I say to them!

For the record, I’m on #TeamWhoeverMakesMeLaughMost.

8 Likes

I don’t know how much I’ll make this week, but I’m excited for all the replays and late posting!

6 Likes

Woohoo! It’s finally here! Gizmoplex Holiday Week!

So excited to get all this rolling. I was honestly thinking about it quite a bit throughout the weekend.

Let’s do this!

8 Likes

slams back a shot of tequila and pops enough popcorn to choke a horse

LET’S DO THIS THING!

12 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

There will be much hall decking in this showdown! (And I’m so tired that I almost typed “shoedown”, so this is going to be doubly awesome.)

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 Likes

I’ll be here!

6 Likes

Most excellent, glad to have ya here! :smiley:

5 Likes

Just looked at the latest Kickstarter update.

First: LOVE the artwork attached to each individual day!

Second: It would appear a proposed event is, once again, coming true!

10 Likes

It’s not just the shenanigans; it’s also the goings-on!

Well, we’ll miss you around this-a-ways, but I hope you enjoy the replay of this craziness!

6 Likes

That just leaves us the singalong in the “not planned” (at least of those four images)

3 Likes

When you get to see these events in full, I hope you have a fantastic time of it all!

Heh, I have no idea who that’s going to be at this point!

4 Likes

Whatever you can show up for this week, we’ll definitely be glad to see you making the rounds. And here’s to the replays being something awesome for ya!

4 Likes

SO MUCH :smiley:

I love that this has the feel/flavor of a major sprawling event. It’s gonna be a fantastic week, this!

I’m worried that I would do this backwards and slam a shot of popcorn. :-/

BUT NO MATTER, THIS IS WHAT WE -DO-

3 Likes

Yay! I will stay on for as long as I can each night. I’m really curious to see how the Sing-a-long and Q&A look since I was at the filming. It was a blast in person!

6 Likes

Wonderful haps, those! Glad to have you aboard for any of this jazz! :smiley:

4 Likes

THE PROPHECY WILL probably BE FULFILLED but I don’t really know but HELL YES SING-ALONG

7 Likes

This is going to be the Conniff-Conoff of the century! It’s Conniffmas!

3 Likes