It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's HOSTS vs MADS 🎄 Jackbox Holiday Showdown! 🎄

[quietly ponders the humble Conifer tree]

2 Likes

Oo, looking forward to this week. I will have to play catch up later since I got to get up at 4:30 am for the next few days and can not stay up to watch these all.

But wishing everybody a happy Patrick Swayze MST3K week.

:innocent:

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m finally able to watch a live show! Gonna try to make it to as many of this week’s festivities as I can, and will absolutely be there Friday night.

As for tonight? I’m ready for some mirth, merriment and Mads (not sure about myrrh) in less than half an hour!

5 Likes

Here’s to the replays rocking out for ya, and here’s to this being the Swayziest week of them all!

3 Likes

It’s tinsel!

4 Likes

Radtastic! Glad to have you aboard for one of the live shows, and you KNOW Friday’s season finale livestream premiere is gonna be off the hook!

HECK YES, BROTHER :smiley:

3 Likes

13 minutes until showtime and no jazz yet?

4 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I wont be able to watch the showdown since I’m working tonight and won’t get home til midnight here. Hope you all have fun and I see ya all the rest of the week!

8 Likes

I totally forgot this is about to be Patton’s first “in person” appearance on the Gizmoplex. I’m psyched to see him here!

Unless I’m way off, this might be his first MST3K livestream appearance since the Netflix Kickstarter campaign? (I know his brother Matt was already here, and may have been a part of the Gizmoplex Kickstarter streams).

7 Likes

Just me banging on a washboard and playing a harmonica, sadly.

5 Likes

Sorry you can’t join us for tonight, but it’ll be awesome to have you here for the rest of the week - cheers, and take care!

4 Likes

Yeah I hope he’s back at the end of the week because he hasn’t done an aftershow

4 Likes

STANDBY FOR TRANSMISSION

4 Likes

WE HAVE STANDBY JAZZ

4 Likes

NEVER LEAVE OUR LIVES, PAPER TWERKING CROW :smiley:

5 Likes

But that countdown timer. Sitting at 20 minutes when the thing is supposed to start 5 minutes from now…

The advertised start time has never before been when the jazzy countdown started, Hmmm…

4 Likes

Paper Lady Momar’s all “heeeeeeeeeeeeeey”

4 Likes

Yep, gonna start a little after the scheduled start time to allow for latecomers! Get a snack and enjoy some jazz!

10 Likes

…Am I doing it wrong?

3 Likes

Cool Daddio

3 Likes