It's your Open Thread -- if that's okay -- for tonight's 🎅 Tribute to SANTA CLAUS! 🎅

Welcome to the third night of our Gizmoplex holiday extravaganza!! Tonight, come along with Mike and the bots as they watch Santa Claus pit his holiday forces against Satan in a battle for children’s souls in SANTA CLAUS.

But first, we’ll be premiering YET ANOTHER BRAND NEW short riff, “Bicycle Driver.”

And after the episode, you’re invited to a very special MST3K holiday singalong featuring our cast and the musical accompaniment of Paul & Storm! Festivities begin at 8pm ET / 5pm PT.

#SeeYouInTheGizmoplex!

12 Likes

This is gonna rock, y’all! :smiley:

Love this goofy-as-hell episode, can’t wait for the new short, and you KNOW the holiday singalong’s gonna be off the dang chain.

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7 Likes

First! (Give or take)

3 Likes

Who’s on first?

3 Likes

Another bicycle themed short? Not annoyed, just curious,

3 Likes

Yes, I believe so!

1 Like

I haven’t seen this one before. Let’s goooo!

4 Likes

I’m hoping Thursday’s short is seasonal.

2 Likes

More bicycling-Santa-singalong fun?

Do MSTies know how to party or what?!?

3 Likes

Woohoo! Night #3 of Holiday Week!

So far, the first two have been just simply amazing. So ready to run it back with one of the most bonkers movies they ever did!

Very pumped for another new short and all the extras as well!

Let’s do this!

3 Likes

Another short that doesn’t have an IMDB entry.

2 Likes

Ooh, you’re in for quite a ride! Lots of fun here. :smiley:

5 Likes

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT until you see it! :smiley:

This one’s directed by Rene Cardona, the same person responsible for Santo in the Treasure of Dracula and The Batwoman.

Suffice it to say, it’s memorably and spectacularly weird!

8 Likes

Should be home in time! Another Christmas episode I haven’t yet seen, but I’ve heard so much about…looking forward to it!!

4 Likes

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was odd.

Santa Claus is head-over-heels screamingly wholeheartedly WEIRD. It is an experience. And it’s awesome that your first viewing experience of the episode will be by way of the Gizmoplex!

3 Likes

Monday started 15-ish minutes late. Tuesday started 90-ish minutes late. So, tonight will start at about 10PM Central, right? :rofl:

Just funnin’ guys, I realize technical stuff happens.

Looking forward to practicing the piano when I feel like I need the love of a parent.

4 Likes

Stop it. No, YOU’RE crying.

5 Likes

@Lesley, does anyone ever complement you on the titles of these watch-along topics? Because they rule and warrant complementing… on. Thank you for keeping us in such fine topics.

10 Likes

From the same Cardona family as The Bermuda Triangle and Zindy, the Swamp Boy.

3 Likes