Ivan Appreciation Thread (or Thank You For Doing More Than We Could Possibly Ever Know About...)

I can’t let this thread pass without comment, but I’ve been struggling to think of what I could possibly say. Like Tim Ryder said above, I don’t even know how much he’s doing to keep this ship afloat, and even what I do know is amazing. Running the Kickstarter, putting together the virtual theater, taking bug reports here on the forums – I honestly hope that he’s doing all right through all of this.

What can you even say to match that kind of effort? How can you appreciate it enough?

11 Likes

He’s everywhere… so much so that I hope he doesn’t burn out. (Seriously, I’d have been toast months ago)

Mad respect for all you do Ivan.

12 Likes

Ivan’s like RADAR!!!

Only better. <3

9 Likes

Ivan?

5 Likes

No, the other RADAR!!

I have an extra rice cooker you can attach to your house-sized car, by the way. If that would help.

(Though now that you mention it, the thought of Joel starting to summon Ivan for assistance, but then Ivan scares him by already being there… That has some real old-school comedy potential.)

8 Likes

Ooooh!

5 Likes

Ivan is the best. He has helped me a couple times directly and he works constantly to help out the entire MST3K community. I’m sincerely glad we have you as part of the team.

9 Likes

Funny… I heard he was Terrible.

All kidding aside though, everyone who is performing higher functions on this Satellite of Love deserves all the praise we can heap upon them.

9 Likes

Ivan is a brillant man. I honestly have never worked with such a multitalented designer, producer, organizer, team leader & multi-tasking crystal ball reader. He is the best. I’m honored to work with him, to share ideas and brainstorm with him as he is always generous and thoughtful. Hazzah and HiKeeba - thank you Ivan!

13 Likes

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Ivan is Steve Allen!

5 Likes