Jackey Neyman Jones: The Hands of Paint

I thought folks here might be interested in Dumb Industries and Jackey Neyman Jones’ upcoming online art class: Jackey Neyman Jones: The Hands of Paint. A class designed for fans of MST3K!

Registration opens April 1 and you can pre-register here to be alerted as soon as registration begins. I hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

18 Likes

Does this mean we get to make our own copy of the Master’s portrait? After all, the Master is always with us.

6 Likes

That will be the very first class :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is awesome!

5 Likes

Just want to boast. My wife took the class and now we get to hang this on our wall!

13 Likes

Here’s mine, which doesn’t hold a candle to you’re wife’s! Seriously excellent work!

If you become a student you can vote on next month’s subject! A lot of folks have suggested we do portraits of the bots, Gamera, Mitchell, and others. Sign up here: jackey.dumb-industries.com

9 Likes

I joined a bit late, (was waiting for payday) but I’m now watching the introductory video and the recorded class #1 and this is all going to be lovely and fun!

4 Likes

I really am tempted. I don’t need another hobby (learning piano right now), but I’ve always wanted to learn to paint.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’ve joined! We’re at over 30 students now and the more people that join, the more fun it becomes. We’ll likely add a student gallery soon so folks can take a peep at everyone’s creations.

3 Likes

Very cool, and this does sound like a fun class. Are (or will) episodes be available for individual purchase? And does Jackey have the same ASMR effect as Bob Ross?

1 Like