Calm down, we can’t change the bulb!

3 Likes

Do you want some toast?

8 Likes

red dwarf television GIF

4 Likes

someone dwarf GIF

3 Likes

Smoke me a kipper. I’ll be back for breakfast.

5 Likes

Stoke me a clipper ,I’ll be back for christmas. loved this show back in the day. spent some of my first ever paycheck on some s7 episodes - tikka to ride is the only one i remember atm tho. only other show ive found, besides mst3k that i tend to sing along to the theme each time its on haha

1 Like

Way way back, one afternoon my Mom said she saw an ad for a show on PBS (props to KCTS9 Seattle for bringing in British comedies) that I might want to check out that night. What I saw that evening was the first episode of Red Dwarf.

Pretty sure there is a part of her that regrets telling me that day about it.

2 Likes

She heard the opening music and thought “this surely is beginning of The End”.

2 Likes

The books by Naylor and Grant are good.image

3 Likes

naw, the music was fine, she was even OK with the humour. It was more the fact that on a trip to see family in England a couple years later I bought a bunch of stuff for shows I liked including the Tongue-Tied CD, and more importantly we were stuck in traffic on the one night I would have been able to watch a new episode who knows how much earlier than when it would finally get played over here, so I was disappointed (threw a tantrum in her words) making the whole situation that much worse.

2 Likes

Yes, agree! In fact, I had read the books before I ever saw any of the show.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Own them and :two_hearts:them.

2 Likes