Joel and Emily at the Center for Puppetry Arts

Joel and Emily will be screening an episode and then a talk back at the Center for Puppetry Arts on September 9, for all you Atlanta and thereabouts MSTies.

11 Likes

Oh hey, I love that place! I met these cool bots there…

12 Likes

It was one of my favorite places when I lived in Atlanta, and I’m still on their mailing list even though I’m on the opposite coast now.

6 Likes

I’m so tempted to book a hotel in Duluth that I’m familiar with and go…

But I have car repairs…

Expensive car repairs…

So I should be responsible and stay home…

I should be responsible and stay home…

I should be responsible and stay home……

….

1 Like

Sweet! We were there when the Bots were inducted. Really awesome place.

6 Likes

I think I’ve posted and deleted 3 times encouraging you to go, but. . .

There’ve been things I wanted to go to and couldn’t because of finances or health, so I feel you.

But also, the times I’ve bitten the bullet and DID are times I’ve never regretted, either.

So I guess all I can say is - do it if you can figure out a way at all, but don’t regret too much if you can’t because there will probably be other opportunities.

(Although I will never stop regretting that I didn’t get to go to The Hobbit premiere party because of food poisoning, dammit)

1 Like

Yeah, the big travel expense this year was taking my mom to North Wilkesboro in May. She had a blast, got to see 7 races in 9 days, got to a bucket list race track we both thought was gone for good.

As much as I’d love to do more this year, car expenses are going to tap me out for the next 14months or so?

1 Like