Joel is back!

Twitter teasing Joel Robinson’s return!

24 Likes

That only leaves one question: Shorts or full-length?

5 Likes

Only time can tell.

2 Likes

It turns out that Emily’s last name is Robinson. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

JOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEELLLLL!!!

(Which is a complete sentence, and a light aperitif.)

3 Likes

Same coveralls he had on the tour.

1 Like

And either Joel is planning to dress up as Chekov for Halloween or we might be getting a little Star Trek action on the satellite of love . . .

4 Likes

Hope they’ve been laundered…

2 Likes

E’rbody got kids in the fam’ly biz.

2 Likes

There’s no room on that patch cluster for the mysterious mystery patch everyone’s been speculating about. Also, is that a 26 on the yella patch? Spoilery easteregg? Or had that already been revealed back when the patch set was. Do I have to look it up myself?!

1 Like

That’s a redshirt. He’s either gonna get killed or he’s Scotty, not Chekhov.(The gold shirt next to it COULD be Chekhov though, or possibly Kirk. Can’t see the sleeves to determine which.

Is nobody going to mention the CD collection in the upper left? Wowza. And if the lower right is any indication, the new SOL will have a 50’s diner theme.

1 Like

No. It’s a 14. Those are the patches from the first Kickstarter.

1 Like

Who?!

6 Likes

slides next to you, making this face

You’re kidding me, right? Please don’t tell me that you completely forgot about Crow, Servo, GPC, and Cambot’s creator, father figure, AND first host.

Something that picture also says is that Joel went back to work at Gizmonics Institute and that they know about the experiments and are now funding it. Why else would he have those patches memorializing every experiment on a GI issued jumpsuit?

1 Like

No different than a punk with hospital admissions bands on their wrist.

1 Like

Apparently he’s the “Jo” in “Joikah”.

1 Like

I’d be willing to bet that Joel is riffing the Gamera movie, since he did all the others

I thought that was confirmed to be Jonah somewhere, but I could be misremembering.

2 Likes