Joel is back!

@Majorjoe23 It was confirmed Jonah is riffing that. Also on the last Set Visit, they revealed footage of Jonah, Barron, and Hampton shooting the first 15 minutes of the new Gamera.

No. Jonah is doing that with Barron and Hampton.

Yup, gold shirt was the one I was referencing! With Servo wearing one too, and Joel sporting a goatee these days, one can only hope we’re in mirror mirror territory…

1 Like

Here are the images a bit clearer.

1 Like

Surely now you mean “Joikahly”.

3 Likes

Have they confirmed who the Mads in charge of Joel’s experiments will be?

1 Like

Now I can’t wear my JOIKE shirt around town without everyone saying that. Never again, Kickstarter. Never again. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yes! I do wonder if Joel will be riffing the way he used to in the classic episodes…or if he’ll go the rapid fire route that Jonah and the bots are taking in season 11 and 12.

2 Likes

That’s not Timmy, is it?

1 Like

Not Scotty; those are commander’s braids and he wasn’t promoted to that rank until after those uniforms were passé.

3 Likes

My guess is Mary Jo and J. Elvis will be his mads.

5 Likes

That’s… Wow. A very good setup.

1 Like

But which of them will be senior?

J. Elvis is too cool these days to be Larry again. He didn’t even Larry it up when he cameoed. He’s a Laurence now.

I’ll gladly take a Laurence’d version of his Mad. It would definitely be an all-new dynamic for the Mads, and be Joel’s first exposure to Pearl in-universe.