Joel, Jonah and Emily are live on the Rolling Stone Twitch channel right now!

Great, now I want to see Kelsey and Hampton as each of their respective Crows doing Bombs Over Baghdad.

6 Likes

Dang, trapped at work. Checking the forums isnā€™t too bad, but straight up watching Twitch is a no-no.

3 Likes

Jonah swapping out ā€œCotton Eye Joeā€ for the Kid Rockā€™d ā€œSweet Home Alabamaā€ is a more hurtful insanity-promoting choice.

3 Likes

Loved this interview. Thanks for the heads-up , @Lesley!

4 Likes

Okay, inspired by the chat, Iā€™m now going watch Munchie just to see if I can do it and also in a show of solidarity with the MST crew.

In case this movie is far more damaging than I am anticipating, it was nice knowing all of you.

8 Likes

Next time, Sheryl Crow gets to decide who lives and who dies.

7 Likes

In case anyone doesnā€™t use Spotify: YouTube Music

(Mine has the correct, Arch Hall Jr version of Valerie, vs the Spotify one)

4 Likes

Okay I just watched Munchie. This may be a spoiler (and moderators feel free to delete this comment if necessary), butā€¦ this is not a very good movie.

But I see thereā€™s a sequel, so Iā€™ll watch that and maybe my evening will be redeemed.

5 Likes

There are somehow multiple Munchie sequels. Iā€™ve seen one of the later ones at a local bad movie night. The Munchie puppet was not stored well between films an hadā€¦degradedā€¦to put it nicely

3 Likes

Nothing says ā€œI have no idea who these people are and I donā€™t care enough to find outā€ like mispronouncing their names when you introduce them to your audience.

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching this now, and Joel just mentioned that they added new material to the vault picks? I uhā€¦ havenā€™t checked the previous ones outā€¦ and now I donā€™t know if I missed something. :sob:

3 Likes

No worries! If you didnā€™t check out the previous six-episode roundups for March and April, you didnā€™t miss any new content.

This time around, the Gizmoplex Vault Picks have new intros and outros hosted by Synthia and featuring various MST3K characters. And theyā€™re all a bit of wonderful!

Also, in the new format for the Gizmoplex Vault Picks, the episode stingers come after the Synthiaā€™s Selects outro end credits rather than the actual MST3K episode end credits.

7 Likes

That is good to know!
I appreciate you clarifying that. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Very welcome, my pleasure - cheers! :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe thereā€™s even some extra BONUS content within the Vault Picks themselvesā€¦who knows?

14 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

6 Likes

Wellā€¦ here I go watchinā€™ Gamera again, I suppose. :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh that was gonna happen anyway. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well that wasā€¦ a mistake. I guess the only reasonable thing to do now is watch the original Munchies in the hopes that itā€™s better than what came after.

5 Likes

CHRIS. STOP IT. YOU DONā€™T HAVE TO DO THIS.

12 Likes