Joel's Birthday - February 20th

So no idea what we could do appropriately or other, but with the connections certain Lesleys and Ivans and Tims (and others) here have… got to be a way to send BDay and Thanks and Best Wishes for the Gizmoplex launch…? Have at.

14 Likes

Not only that, but Russ Walko (Growler)'s birthday’s on the 20th, too.

3 Likes

J-dog’s got the twitters real bad.

2 Likes

And Mary Jo’s BDay is on 2/27

2 Likes

Since the clock has rolled on the east coast, happy birthday to the man.
Many Happy Returns to him.

1 Like

happy bday joel!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to the father and innovator behind my favorite television show. May he live long and prosper. I wish him as much happiness and delight as he has given me. Without Joel and his life’s work, I probably wouldn’t be here. The Cave Dwellers Rhino VHS saved my life. I hope his birthday is as joyous as his legacy. Huzzah sir and Thank You.

1 Like

1 Like

Happy birthday, Joel, and thanks for all the episodes of the greatest show ever!

2 Likes

Happy birthday, dearest creator.

2 Likes

Cool, Joel and my sister have the same birthday.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to both Joel (the creator of MST3K), and Russ Walko (of Puppet Garage and Growler)!!!

3 Likes

Coincidence?

2 Likes

Building a birthday monument out of toothpicks.

Hey c’mon we’re on a fan board of course the place is crawling with toothpicks!

1 Like

That’s because we built an edible Joel monument out of Lil Smokies. Your toothpicks will stick together without glue now.

2 Likes

“…and when I said there was no cannibalism in the fandom, what I mean is: there was some…”

2 Likes

Happy B Day, Joel!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Joel!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Joel! Thank you for creating my favorite TV show!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Joel! You Won The Essay Contest and You’re Happy In Your Work! Thank You for MST3K! :tada:

3 Likes