Jonah's Bots and Emily's Bots

Hey i am so looking forward to Emily;s first episode. i do wanna know if there will be an explaination between the differences between her Bots and Jonahs Bots…

7 Likes

I’m guessing the insertion of different voice modules and personality chips will explain any differences. Crow and Tom have had a number of alterations in those departments already, so her versions wouldn’t be a departure in that way.

8 Likes

and liddle botzy divey…
a maddley divey too, wouldn’t you?

Why would it be explained? Already a fact of things for years, I think time for explanations is way past and wasn’t ever necessary.

5 Likes

I think the major difference will be GPC-2 since she’ll be a full-on redesign (and a completely different character based on the Holiday Card).

Speaking of which, has anything about GPC-2 been explained on the Live Tours? I’m curious if anything was ever explained in “canon” (then again, I should really just relax :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, the REAL continuity issue is, if the Crow and Tom with Jonah are the descended originals, who will Joel’s bots be?

Answers on a tripled-bagged, mint-condition postcard, fanboys and fangirls!

3 Likes

I assume GPC-2 is the mainframe bot of whatever ship/pod Emily and company are touring in. Perhaps a smaller version of the SOL. The Skylab of Love?

5 Likes

Send in the clones.

7 Likes

On a related note, I dunno if I’m gonna lightly bang my head on the wall anymore if Growler and Waverly doesn’t show up for the 3rd time.

4 Likes

If you had told me at the end of Season 11 I’d end up missing those two bots, I wouldn’t have believed you. But now there’s a hole in my heart awaiting their return.

5 Likes

I sadly wasn’t around during that time, so I arrived pretty late to the community 3 years later.

4 Likes

I cracked up at the mental image of them cleaning up the Gizmoplex rubble. Waverly with his little broom from the Snakes tour going “There once was a man with a horse …”

Maybe a Youtube extra someday?

7 Likes

I still want to know more about the drone Cambots at the Gizmoplex, some of which are apparently being ‘piloted.’

4 Likes

I pride myself on being an early adopter of M. Waverly technology. Heathens will be airlocked.

8 Likes

From the hints in episode 2, Emily’s bots are animatronic duplicates of the OG bots and her SOL is a ‘virtual environment’ somewhere inside the Kingadome that Kinga traps her in. Any changes to the voices and personality are likely modifications done by Emily. After all they brought her in to install the Simulator of Love per Dr. Cabal: Strange financier from the future’s orders.

6 Likes

I gathered that the Cambot drones are us, and that’s how we’re watching.

5 Likes

It was explained in the vlogs from the CMC Tour…

3 Likes

Not everyone went to the tour, so filling us in is appreciated.

4 Likes

That’s an excellent theory and quite probably correct. Now to figure out how Joel will be worked in. I’m guessing once again he will be dragooned into servicing the SOL, and while there forced into the theatre. It will depend on who his bots are as to whether this scenario will work or not, however. Though I suppose he could always be tinkering with them too, temporarily switching their voices like one would change a radio station while working in the garage.

3 Likes

they were mentioned so they kinda have to show up now. im also hoping they pop up in epi 3

5 Likes

thats the explaination i was looking for. that is a huge wait lifted off my shoulders… thank you :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes