Jonah's Tom & Crow

Gizmonics made a robot manifestation machine that prints out new robots from the mind thoughts of the current host.

1 Like

I dunno. Some of you guys read my theory about our 3 main bots before, and I might be 20% right, and 80% wrong. So for that, you can’t change my mind, you hear me? YA HEAR ME?!?!?!

2 Likes

According to @mattmcg22 here: I think to myself "it's just a show" but I SIMPLY can't relax! - #56 by mattmcg22

Jonah’s 'bots aren’t Joel/Mike’s OG 'bots. Where Jonah’s 'bots came from, however, is not explained.

3 Likes

My theory is that Jonah’s Servo and Crow are duplicates of the originals who currently living in Mike’s apartment. After all Servo has a history of cloning himself.

It leaves the backdoor open for sketch if they ever want Crow & Tom to meet themselves.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, Joel did say during the Cheesy Circus Tour that it was different sets of bots.

3 Likes

When Kinga decided to reclaim her families legacy by restarting the experiment, she built duplicates of everything. Problem is the old backup datatapes of the bots’ memories had become partially corrupted(17 years of bit rot and all that), leaving gaps in the cloned bots’ memories. Given Joel had to use parts scavenged from the SoL to build the OG bots, I’m not so sure their memories are all that reliable either, TBH.

4 Likes

The bots have a thriving business selling their own schematics to all takers.

4 Likes