Just. A. Reminder.

10 Likes

Let Wisconsin have the sun. Then there will be beer on it, by god!

And cheese.

7 Likes

Reminder. Of. What.?

Also, wouldn’t Zap already know if he wonders that?

4 Likes

Ah, but in your smarmy comments you’re already thinking about Zap. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Also, the IMDB. I’m sure this is Elementary for you academic types

1 Like

He’s dead, Jim.

(Honestly didn’t know that. But I feel his spirit lives on in Ricky on Trailer Park Boys.)

5 Likes

What I love about this film is that it’s almost interesting. If John Carpenter had helmed it, it could have been a gem. Kurt Russell as Zap? You know you see it. It’s an idea failed by all of the elements of film making.

3 Likes

I totally see it. Hockey hair and all.

(This picture is Crow-approved)

6 Likes

Yes. :beers: :sunny: :ice_hockey:

1 Like

I don’t wonder about beer on the sun, but I do wonder if Zap got Troy home in time for mock U.N.

3 Likes

Zap and Troy are still making their way home to this very day, stopping here and there to have almost interesting adventures.

4 Likes

This is relevant to my interests as well.

3 Likes

One of my favorite running gags in The Final Sacrifice is all the geeky after-school activities they have Troy being into (Like “Nursing Home Volunteer Bus” and “Language Camp”).

6 Likes

Don’t forget that Troy almost missed his “teens encounter Christ bus” also.

3 Likes

Somehow, I’d also expect that sort of question from Bob and Doug McKenzie.

3 Likes

I liked Bruce Mitchell. He seemed a congenial sort and a great sport about the riffing. The Final Sacrifice is no more dopey than any number of 80s TV shows. It’s not great, but it’s enjoyably goofy.

5 Likes

I agree. It’s one of my favorites! I wish we hadn’t lost the rights to it. :sob:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I appreciate this reference more than I should

2 Likes