Just got my reward survey!!

And of course I HAD to do a couple upgrades and new add-ons…

21 Likes

Oh, yeah, the email showed up a few minutes ago!

8 Likes

I might have gotten some upgrades if I hadn’t already burned $500 on it. :rofl:

6 Likes

same here, 14,008th backer lol

9 Likes

Still waiting for mine….

waiting.. tapping fingers on desk. Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

10 Likes

Yes @joshuastar, I definitely HAD to do some additional goodies, as well!

7 Likes

Yay! Filled mine out. Hopefully I didn’t screw it up. (never done this before. the last KS I couldn’t afford any rewards to worry about surveys)

8 Likes

Got mine, too! Perk of excitement, then comes the Deep Hurting of the wait!

9 Likes

i thought the same thing: “yay!!!...oh, wait…”

8 Likes

I didn’t have to go for extras since I’m scraping but I’m stoked to get the T-Shirt I had already pledged to get :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Same, and gotta say I’ve been so very happy with the pace of contact for the KS. And of course I added some… er… extra weight to the box… :wink:

7 Likes

Same here.

5 Likes

Got my survey and went through it. Will have go through it a second or third time to get it correct though.

6 Likes

mine came thru as well. pretty stoked

6 Likes

Excited to be the 11,971st :sunglasses: on @BackerKit for Let’s Make More MST3K & Build THE GIZMOPLEX!. Thanks @MST3K

6 Likes

I’ll just keep reminding myself that they can only send 8-10K surveys a day, so it’ll take 4-5 days to send them all out … as I rock back and forth checking my email every few minutes.

9 Likes

Likewise. I’ll be fine here waiting for my survey. In the dark. Alone. Twitching. Facing an empty wall in this rocking chair as a dying candle casts monstrous shadows around me.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Me too!!! I had the 250 and upgraded to the 350 cuz I just gotta have the snowglobe.

7 Likes

Just so long as you’re calm about it. Wouldn’t want too much melodrama. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes