Just got my reward survey!!

8 Likes

Is there a nifty infographic out there that tells us what add-ons come with the backer survey and how much they cost? If not could someone with a survey share? I don’t have mine and wanna start doing some financial planning…

6 Likes

I don’t have mine yet, either.

7 Likes

Glad this thread popped up and reminded me to check my email. I am now officially surveyed!

8 Likes

I was about to say, “Hey, I can wait” and then it pops up. My pledge was the digital package, and I didn’t want add ons, I didn’t need a thank you, I’ve got several cardboard 3D glasses already… so mine was just, no, nope, nada, thank you, but no.

Honestly, if there was a way to allow someone whose going to receive their survey on the last day, to take my place on the first day, I’d have done it.

7 Likes

Wish that I’d known that the virtual set visit would be an add-on? Would have gone with a digital only tier. Oh well?

5 Likes

I was hoping there would be a little more flexibility in changing things. 2 things I added during the KS were a little …. Impulsey. I wanted to drop them and add something else to replace it, but no dice. Looks like you can only add, not subtract.

7 Likes

You might talk to @Ivan about that. He might be able to assist you.

5 Likes

Email Kickstarter@mst3k.com and let me know what you’d like to do… Will try to help figure it out!

6 Likes

I would bet they’re making sure they have enough made before they start shipping. That’s my guess, but sometimes logic bites me in the butt.

4 Likes

Thanks @ivan! How many blood transfusions and kegs of coffee have you needed to make it this far?

Or, should we not ask?

7 Likes

Thanks, Ivan—I may take you up on that as well. I’m hoping to drop a couple of smaller impulse adds and replace them with a larger thing. If it works, fantastic … if not, no worries at all. Thanks for all you do!

6 Likes

Just got mine, thank you!

4 Likes

I wish I could decline the box set and get credit toward some other stuff. I’m currently without a DVD player (my last one wasn’t modern enough to work with my TV upgrade :roll_eyes:).

5 Likes

I haven’t gotten mine yet but my husband, who donated way less than I did, got his already :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Same here. My wife put in enough for the updates, and for the Jackbox rematch, she got hers yesterday. And I dropped WAY more than I’m comfortable sharing, and still haven’t gotten mine.

Though her email starts w/ a C and mine is later in the alphabet. So maybe that’s why…

5 Likes

Got mine. Having the Hoodie is an upgrade from the t-shirts was nice to see.
Like the t-shirt designs, but i’m already drowning in shirts I’m not wearing as I have too many.

But being able to grab that Hoodie with that poster art on the back for a few bucks more… Sold.

6 Likes

Still waiting for mine… just… waiting… alone…

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

9 Likes

looks at my non-extistant watch ANY minute now.

7 Likes

Waiting

13 Likes