Just got my reward survey!!

Same here! :smiley:

6 Likes

I heard they’re sending them out in batches. I just got mine last night. Yes, I had to add on just a little more. :slight_smile:

It’s exciting to fill out the form because it makes the whole occasion seem real and imminent.

7 Likes

Still waiting on mine. Hopefully it comes soon so I can pick up the badges.

5 Likes

Stick with the t-shirt or upgrade to the hoodie? Stick with the t-shirt or upgrade to the hoodie? Stick with the t-shirt or upgrade to the hoodie? Stick with the t-shirt or upgrade to the hoodie? Stick with the t-shirt or upgrade to the hoodie?

Gyah. I. Just. Can’t. DECIDE! :sob:

8 Likes

Right. It was so cool! This is finally happening and I get to be part of it!

6 Likes

You’ve been as awesome as can be throughout this, Ivan. Thank you for all you do. You’re doing an amazing job!

7 Likes

Yep. I’m there with you. So many choices!

8 Likes

Mine starts with an “L” so I doubt that’s how it works. Maybe backer number?

6 Likes

Aaaaaaand done.

Went with the comic hoodie upgrade in the end as the artwork is cool. I went into this with the intention of adding the ultimate digital collection but I can’t really justify dropping that much cash on it unfortunately. Plastic 3D glasses are a go though.

6 Likes

I was backer #1086

5 Likes

Well so much for that theory.

I’m go with darts thrown at a wall of names then. :smiley:

7 Likes

I stuck with the Tshirt

7 Likes

Yeah I’m backer 484. My younger brother got his last night. None for me and much gloating from the sibling :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m backer #17,718 on Kickstarter, and yet… NOTHING.

6 Likes

Asking around: I added a shirt to the shirt tier so do I delete the add-on for a credit and then choose said add-on to allow a choice of shirts?:tshirt:

4 Likes

I want to add like $120. Need me that poster. And backer coin. And maybe the glasses…
Of course the last day to submit the survey is 3 days before pay day
And this month I’ve had to pay for new glasses and another limited time shop
Good job my overdraft fees aren’t too bad…
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!

Celebration Reaction GIF

9 Likes

I just got mine! Backer 4,004! Happy day!!

7 Likes

Hey, look … a survey.

MessageForYouSir

13 Likes

Finally!

6 Likes