Just wondering..will MSD3K go “ALPHA”?

McCloud Snakes Tom 3 Kinga

Manos SantaClaus Torgo 3 KastletonSnob

(Ok that second one was a bit of a stretch…)

3 Likes

I do like Torgo for T especially! Good call.

2 Likes

@Derek

You’re soaking in it.

4 Likes

Palmolive. Crushing the manicure industry since 1898.

2 Likes

If MSD3K moves to the next letter of testing after β, I fully expect the theming of the forum to switch to various shades of green. I’ll be deeply disappointed if it doesn’t.

2 Likes

I prefer season one stripes.

2 Likes

So long as the stripes are purple to compliment the Ɣ-green theming, I’m all for them.

3 Likes

Hi. I just wanted to say that I want to be a part of this thread. That is all.

4 Likes

And all Microsoft releases are distributed to the general public for “gamma testing” which is “beta testing” where all bugs are greeted with “We meant to do that” and all horrible features that were worked on for years only to be rejected by the public are greeted with “that’s a bug…we’ll sorta fix that”.

6 Likes

Bruce Banner went through gamma testing. And then he turned into The Incredible Hulk.

8 Likes

Well, he got a nifty, poignant piano solo out of it at least.

7 Likes

Y’know, I was just thinking that what this place really needs are lethal levels of radiation for that authentic Deep 13 experience.

1 Like

Has it been BETA all along? I A friend just noticed it in the header for the first time last week.

3 Likes

I am soooooo confused. Is this something that I don’t want to know? Is it inherently meaningless? Is it insulting?

…is it radioactive?

3 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

Going Alpha?!

alpha

2 Likes

Maybe it’ll go rogue!

Like a GYPSY MOON!

6 Likes

You haven’t a chance with a girl like her.

5 Likes

In case no one actually answered the question, no it won’t go into alpha. On March 4th (unless the day changed) it’ll go into what we would normally call beta. :v::heart::film_projector:

3 Likes

What are we calling it now?

2 Likes