Kelsey Appreciation Thread

As far as I know, they will come back in… shuddersMUNCHIE.

11 Likes

& then immediately tender their resignation :grimacing:

4 Likes

No, the Nanites and Magic Voice!

12 Likes

So many new characters who could have their hair ruined by Shelly.

12 Likes

“So… how are you? And yeah… what’s the weather like? And yeah… All done!”

8 Likes

During the Gizmoblip, when Crow is chastised for wearing Converses, that sound of frustration, the garbled words Kelsey offers in response, slayed me,

9 Likes

Just want to say, Kelsey’s Crow voice absolutely came together on Doctor Mordrid. It’s nice and solid now, consistent and with just the right amount of edge to it. I really like the personality she brings to the Golden One as well. Kudos! :clap:

16 Likes

I’ve noticed she gets just that little more comfortable with every episode. I know once she is given full control of Crow (not just the voice), she’ll do exceptional!

12 Likes

And I bet that it would be amazing if she would be part of the unforseen 5th live tour. For now though, it’s too early to think of that. But… STILL!!!

10 Likes

I just want an Earth V. Soup Holiday Special !

(We’ll have to vote on which soups get to appear, I guess.)

10 Likes

Will the soups be gargling their own alien language for the first ten minutes?

6 Likes

In Doctor Mordrid, Kelsey/Crow had what may be my favorite riff of S13 so far -

“Those tapes should be circulating !”

Bravo to both the writers who wrote it, and Kelsey for nailing the delivery.

15 Likes

I would suggest that they gargle Gershwin, but y’know that’s not a deal-breaker or anything.

4 Likes

Along those lines, Kelsey’s Crow delivered one of my absolute favorite riffs of the episode in sending up the pseudo-tough gum-chewing cop:

“Time for a nice hot cup of pasta sauce!”

I can’t really convey this as well in text as I’d like to, but for real? I CACKLED.

The Doctor Mordrid episode as a whole represented some great improvement and development in a performance that was already pretty damn solid in Beyond Atlantis.

I’m very much looking forward to seeing where Kelsey takes her interpretation/performance of Crow from here!

10 Likes

Angus McGonagle, the Argyle Gargoyle, and Mark Hamill reunited!

6 Likes

I just hope we can afford that much [ahem] star power in time for the end of 2023. :sweat: I’d better start liquidating all my Bitcoin right now!

7 Likes

i noticed that Kelsey was the artist for some of the best shirt designs(someone used more than one color ;P), and I want to say that @OneBradyLady makes super cute funky art and super funny riffs!!! I love the new voice for Crow, because that is the lady Kelsey’s voice! and she is neat. We love you!

11 Likes

I was seriously concerned for her during the Theodore talk by Cornelius P. Racism, the sweaty southern lawyer who forgot to bring his handkerchief to court. She was in serious danger of turning inside out from laughter.

Riff safely!, everyone.

11 Likes

I still want to see a shelf tour, because she definitely had the most interesting background for the Crow vs Servo contest (and most live events in general). The silver monkey was also a great touch.

7 Likes

She drew my suggestion for the Free-Range Unicorn so I feel honored.

6 Likes