KEVIN MURPHY DEPRECATION THREAD!!

WE HATE TOM SERVO’S NEW VOICE!!

This thread is intended to be a joke and should not be taken seriously.

5 Likes

Entirely too jovial and affable. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, MURPHY?!?

8 Likes

Worst Roger Whitaker impression I had ever seen. And I have seen A LOT of Roger Whitaker impersonators.

6 Likes

Kevin Murphy has previously claimed to be a lazy drunk from Chicago, which is impossible as there can’t be two of us.

4 Likes

He borrowed my belt sander in 2003 and he STILL hasn’t returned it!! :angry:

5 Likes

And he just goes around SINGING all the time, showing off his melodic talent! pff!

6 Likes

Say what you will about him. He’s depreciating a lot more slowly than my Bitcoin is.

4 Likes

Professor Bobo ruined MST3K forever!

1 Like

Definitely in my bottom 5 of kittens by whom I’d want to be whipped

4 Likes

Nothing happens
Nothing continues to happen

Kevin’s Servo: AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Kevin was really good at the sudden, anguished yell when a movie got really slow or generally overdid anything. There’s also his ability to do the really long, convoluted riffs that go on and on for ages, never really stopping to sit on any one subject for too long before flitting off to something else, much like the movie might meander from scene to scene without a care in the world. But we can’t understate his singing ability, especially those times when he would accompany the others’ riffs with a little side song. Like now he could be going “Danny Elfman, Danny Elfman, this bit sounds like Danny Elfman” while I’m rambling on about how good he was at rambling on.

4 Likes

Kevin probably had the fourth worst Tom Servo singing voice.

3 Likes

What’s the first worst?

WORST TOM SERVO VOICE EVER!

He turned me into a newt!

3 Likes

He doesn’t even like The Magnificent Ambersons ! He admitted it!! :scream_cat:

(I’ve never seen this movie. But this is the internet. Nobody has to research anything they comment on. So there.)

1 Like

Baron Vaughn’s Servo is even worse than Kevin’s!