Kickstarter Digital Episodes Spreadsheet

Truthfully I already have all of the digital episodes; I have every episode with the exception of K03 in either digital or hardcopy format. I just wanted the perks that came with the reward levels besides the digital downloads.

2 Likes

A few were already part of the first Kickstarter, so they need to be part of the numbering scheme for that for sure. I would not be surprised to see them being made available if Shout had rights that would cover the films for other projects that would also work for this, but I don’t think they’d go out of their way to do it. Rights issues are a bear and Shout has some really amazing people doing that job, so who knows?

2 Likes

Cosmic Princess could be an interesting one. Shout has the rights to Space: 1999 in the US but I wonder if there are other rightsholders in play for the compilation movies.

2 Likes

I missed the first Kickstarter. Do we know how the episodes will be made available? Via web browser or an app?

1 Like

The complete answer is “yes.” Digital episodes will be available via browser link (allowing you to download DRM-free files) or via apps, up to and including the Gizmoplex app once it is live. I also have a VHX app on my Apple TVs which gives me access to the library of episodes I’ve gotten through KS campaigns.

5 Likes

Hi Ivan. Can you provide any update on the emails to get access to the digital episodes? We are all anxiously waiting. :grinning:

This should help.

6 Likes