Kingachrome Canister Art Missing for Sumaru Livestream

On a similar note- the image doesn’t seem to be loading for the Event Replay of the Million Eyes of Sumuru ticket- either in the cooler nor when I click on it. Linked image is from an Event Replays sort, but I get the same thing (with red goo) when I sort by Season 13 only.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, jaye! I’m going to split this off into its own bug report so the team will have an easier time finding/addressing it.

Reminder: If you see a bug report that applies to you, be sure to vote at the top. Ivan & his team prioritize issues based on user voting.

3 Likes

Can confirm the image is not there:

The regular film art is there for the finished episode, just not the event replay ticket art.

2 Likes

Another note on this issue - if you filter by Emily Connor episodes, this one comes up,
broken image and all. It’s a Jonah episode.

4 Likes

Just to further pile on, the image is also missing from the easel in the screening room, though it does show up on the big screen…

2 Likes

I suspect the same image address is used in both places, although I’m speculating. I’ve no code for evidence. It’s what I’d do, anyhow.

1 Like

I just noticed that the canister in the KingaKool of the video bunker for the event replay for The Million Eyes of Sumuru does not have a thumbnail for a label.

1 Like

@lunkquill I moved your post into the existing thread for this issue.

Thanks for the heads up. This has been fixed – let us know if you don’t see the art yet.

3 Likes

Also fixed. Thanks for the catch!

3 Likes