Kingavision 3D Glasses

Not sure where to ask this. As someone who joined on the Black Friday deal, I’m going to need some 3D glasses as I’m not part of the rewards package. Is there a way to buy some so my family and I can enjoy The Mask in all of it’s glory?

5 Likes

There are lots of styles available (at very reasonable prices) on Amazon, and probably elsewhere online. Just search for “anaglyph 3D glasses” or “red blue 3D glasses” or something similar. They’ll work fine.

6 Likes

You can get paper ones REALLY cheap, or plastic one (glasses or clipons) fairly cheap.

Here’s 10 for $5. Amazon.com

3 Likes

I don’t know that I’d worry too much… I am a Kickstarter but I haven’t seen anything from the Christmas card to glasses…

@4x4snowboard You definitely should have gotten the Christmas card if you filled out the backer survey and they have the correct address for you. The 3D glasses aren’t ready yet (last I heard), but they’re being prioritized in hopes of getting them out before The Mask.

3 Likes

I just realized that with 3D Shadowrama, we’ll finally have proof of which direction Crow faces.

5 Likes

No I think the glasses are ready. The holdup is the challenge coins. Ivan said somewhere, they have the glasses and are prepared to ship them separately if they have to in order to make sure they arrive in time.

3 Likes

I’m hoping that previous me hasn’t utterly lost the ‘3 Stooges’ 3-D glasses from my Complete Stooges collection box set.

3 Likes

Or we will all be very nauseous as the 3D Necker-Crow flips back and forth in our brains.

1 Like