Kiss, Marry, Kill!

I’m bored, so here’s a game: of the Bots (Tom, GPC, and Croooooow) who would you kiss, marry, and kill?

I’ll go first-
Kiss: Crow (because he’s a flirt)
Marry: Tom (because he and I could verbally spar and that’d be fun)
Kill: GPC (because her early-years’ voice would drive me crazy)

2 Likes

Kiss: Servo, because he’s only ever been kissed once, and he seems very curious about it.
Marry: GPC, because she can cook, clean, debug the master computer, and run the higher functions of the ship.
Kill: Crow, before he does it to me.

8 Likes

I can’t outdo this. My answers are an exact duplicate.

5 Likes

Ha, I thought roughly the same thing but I waffle on Servo/Crow.

Might have to kiss Servo for his silky bedroom voice, and marry Crow because he seems like he’d keep things interesting in the long term. I picture Tom as more of a loner, doing his own thing type than Crow.

But GPC? Yeah that early voice was, er, challenging. If we’re talking strictly later GPC, then I dunno, I might want to marry her except then I’d have to kill one of my favorite bots, and I don’t wanna do that! (It would be Crow though)

3 Likes

4 Likes

This test is biased against ME. I’m not the marrying kind. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I meant the second response. I strangely preferred the old Jim Mallon voice over the current one. But to each their own.

1 Like

I would kiss Crow. Hes got that big a$$ beak. I would plant a wet one on him!

Id would have to marry Tom. Hes my soulmate. Hes so cute and cuddly. We would have a very long and happy marriage.

So, I guess that leaves Gypsy. But I just dont see how I could go thru with it. Youre right about her earlier voice. So annoying. But then I think of her when she did her one woman show. She grew up to be a real classy woman!

3 Likes

Yeah, clearly, if you’re going to kill anyone, it’s gotta be Cambot. Always staring at me… recording my every move… I’ll show that little summnabeech

2 Likes

Oh shessh I forgot about Cambot.

Ok Im gonna marry Tom and Crow (like some sort of sisters wives scenario)

Kiss Gypsy on those big red lips!

Then shot Cambot straight into the lens.

2 Likes

Hmm… gimme a minute to look into their finances and life insurance policies.

4 Likes

Why are you all ignorring that you don’t have the right to kill one of them? Crow gets to decide who lives and dies.

8 Likes

So if you marry Crow, you inherit the right to decide who lives and who dies as common property.

3 Likes

Huh, I always assumed that Crow’s Christmas wish got squished into deciding who lives and who dies … in Earth vs. Soup.

Kiss: M Waverly. It would be a great confidence builder to have my kiss make someone react like a cartoon, even if it’s just saying “aw shucks” for a few hours.
Marry: Growler. I need a supportive partner in a spouse, and well … look at all of those other choices!
Kill: Magic Voice. If I have to kill someone, I want the near-omnipotence needed to bring down a non-corporeal being, so I can bring them back.

1 Like

I agree! Later-years GPC is awesome!

1 Like