KMTA Episodes missing

I am testing the virtual theatre and want into the screening bunker and filtered my eipsodes i own by date and collections setting to episodes only but the 2 KMTA episodes i own(invaders from the deep and revenge of the mysterons from mars) seem to be missing. If i change the collection setting to all then revenge of the mysterions shows on page 2 and invaders from the deep shows on page 8. Anyone else getting this error? They only show up our of order and don’t seem to be labeled as episodes.

5 Likes

2 Likes

What happens if you select ONLY to see KTMA episodes?

1 Like

I put on Invaders from the Deep as my first episode just for the pomp and circumstance of it. But it was not located in position 001 - I had to hunt for it

2 Likes

Sadly i was unable to select this as an option.

1 Like

In seasons? You can’t drop down for only KTMA? I can

I just tried again, and the filter for shorts/episodes, specific hosts AND specific seasons isn’t working properly. So I’m submitting a bug report asap

Actually, I (in an attempt to be the most thorough I can be) backed out of the ‘Plex, went back to the main page, hit the video vault and THEN sorted by season, and the first 2 KTMA episodes came up.

But NOT if I filter by Host OR Collection.
So THAT is a bug I’m going to report.

EDIT: I went back in the video vault after I sent my ticket, and STARTED with season KTMA, and THEN sorted by host and they showed up. BUT when I sorted by episodes instead of shorts, they no longer show up.

2 Likes

I have the same sorting issue. I also see 001 several pages ahead of 002, and if you set it only to Season 00 (KTMA), it will put Revenge of the Mysterions before Invaders from the Deep.

2 Likes

I just confirmed that i can find them through other filters like KMTA in season.

3 Likes

I don’t know where you’re finding them, because I bring up KTMA on the filter and absolutely nothing appears.

1 Like

Can you give us more info about your OS & browser? I’m having no issues pulling up KTMA episodes.

As a first step, I’d try holding down Shift and reloading the page twice. That clears up a number of issues related to site caching, especially if they’ve done a site upgrade sometime recently.

2 Likes

I use an Intel Core i5 and Google Chrome. I did the Shift refresh and still nothing changed. The whole KTMA section is bare and I get a message saying “Looks like you don’t have
any videos matching that criteria.”

2 Likes

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but do you own them? The KTMA episodes were part of the BroughtBackMST episode pack with the first KS. I don’t think they are included in the general Season 1-10 episode availability.

If you own them and you aren’t seeing them, that sounds like an issue for @ivan

4 Likes