KTMA 4. Gamera vs. Barugon (1966)

Too bad there aren’t more KTMAs. I relished excavating these. The first riffs especially. Gamera vs. Barugon (1966), Gamera (1965), Gamera vs. Gaos (1967), Gamera vs. Zigra (1971), Gamera vs. Guiron (1969), Fugitive Alien (1986), Mighty Jack (1986), Time of the Apes (1987), The Million Eyes of Sumuru (1967). Except for Sumuru, Sandy Frank released all of them and they’d reappear in Season 3. The mythos of Sandy Frank forms in KTMA. Recognizing the credit, feigning delight, cracking jokes, asking if this is Sandy Frank. These were dry runs breaking them in with Sandy’s kind of insanity. We wouldn’t have MST3K as it is were it not for KTMA inflicting these to watch. Thanks KTMA! We owe you one! Or maybe not. Happy Caller, Less Riffing, More Riffing, Less Movie More Chapstick, Body Orifices, Domino’s Pizza. “Turtle Pot Pie”, “I told you that introducing Frisbee to Japan would be a bad idea”, “You know they could’ve just bought a player piano.” “They’re learning how to play Chess” or “Yeah a big flammable flying turtle. I can see it. Sure”?

2 Likes

KTMA 4. Gamera vs Barugon (1966).

2 Likes

Gamera vs. Barugon (1966). Full Movie.

August Ragone and Jason Varney’s Audio Commentary of Gamera vs. Barugon (1966).

Up From The Depths Reviews - Gamera vs. Barugon (1966).

It’s Just A Show 21. [MST3K K04. Gamera vs. Barugon]

1 Like

Brandon’s Cult Movie Reviews - Gamera vs. Barugon (1966).

Decker Shado’s Review of Gamera vs. Barugon’s (1966).

Review of Gamera vs. Barugon (1966).

GSTE Review of Gamera vs. Barugon (1966).

The Kaiju Shelf - Gamera vs. Barugon (1966).