KTMA Episodes neither "Episodes" nor "Shorts"

I only have the first 2 KTMA episodes in my collection but I notice that they don’t appear when “Episodes” is selected in the Collections dropdown in the My Video Fridge section. “Shorts” also does not work for them, not that it should. Host, Genre, and Season selectors seem to be working just fine for them.

7 Likes

They have the KTMA episodes?

1 Like

Two KTMA episodes were included at certain backing levels with the original KS for S11.

They’re in the “Brought Back MST3K DELUXE Collection”

KTMA: Invaders From the Deep
KTMA: Revenge of the Mysterons From Mars

3 Likes

I still want more!

3 Likes

Me too!!!

1 Like

“MORE, MORE, MORE, GIMME MORE, I WANT MORE!!!” – trying to remember that one answering machine message they played on the air back in the early days… (on the MST Scrapbook IIRC)

3 Likes

I never figured out how to access those through backerkit and vhx, wasn’t too bothered as I had seen them via Internet Archive but it would be nice to have them in my Gizmoplex items. Think I might have lost the emails about them, wasn’t there a single use code or something?

2 Likes

They were part of the “Brought Back MST3K Deluxe Edition”

You should be able to find the links in your backerkit.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll take another look.

1 Like

I was just looking myself and the episodes don’t seem accessible by the phone app. I will have to check on my computer at home.

So I was just looking into this. If you search the term “KTMA” both will show up. It also shows that they were available as a reward from the 2015 kickstarter campaign. You can still buy the episodes on the Gizmoplex for $150. That seems like a bit of an oversight.

In the interest of the public TV start for the show, I think the KTMA season should remain free. But I’m a bit of a generous purist.

1 Like