Lego creations

My husband and I enjoy playing with Lego I made Lego versions of the bots, Crow, Tom servo and Gypsy Hope you enjoy. Anyone else out there love Lego?

24 Likes

Of course I love Legos, ever since I was 8!.. except Duplo; those are too big for me. And for a while, I’ve been wondering on what the official MST3K Lego figures would look like.

6 Likes

At one point my daughter made a theater and some bots, but they are long lost in the Lego chaos. I’ll have to look through my photos and see if I can find them.

2 Likes

I was so disappointed when the petition to make a Lego SOL (with mini-figs of the hosts and bots as well as the Mads) failed to get enough votes for Lego to consider it.

4 Likes

OMG! I am in love! Really sweet Servo especially! The tires are a serious NPU! You might consider the old 2x2 tires, if they will fit!

2 Likes

Here is my own MST3K MOC!

20 Likes

Total NPU on the gold wolverine claws for Crow’s net!

2 Likes

We need to get one of these sets through Lego Ideas. I know there was a previous effort that didn’t get enough votes. For goodness sake, I was just in my local Lego store and they have a Lego Shoe. A SHOE! I think we can make a MST3K set happen.

3 Likes

Shoes have a broader appeal.

2 Likes

AGREED!!!

2 Likes

That’s what Alternaversal said.

4 Likes

Since when?

1 Like

The cadence of the joke is that they didn’t actually.

2 Likes

… oh. :sweat:

2 Likes

We might have more success with a more “playset-like” design. The design that has the bridge and the doors was very cool, but (I thought) somewhat limited appeal for actual play. Maybe the same general concept, but from the side? The SOL in profile would be cool. You’re building a bone shaped model that has the hallway, bridge, galley, theater, private quarters, basement (ya know, for Crow to dig in), etc. The design for the hexagonal panels interlocking to make the larger areas would be really cool to build.

In case it’s unclear, MUCH respect to the design and designer off the MST3K Lego Ideas submission.

2 Likes

Ooooh, I missed the use of the old hockey stick holder for Tom’s torso! Very very nice use of a very obscure piece. One of my favorites!

#LegoGoals

4 Likes

This post of mine seems apropos for this thread.

1 Like

#LegoGoals part 2—I forgot to upload this one from the Shuttle Enterprise exhibit.

Closeup:

Step back a bit:

4 Likes

This is my current work in progress, which I’m doing while watching mst3k in the background. I’ve previously completed this one too:

They’re not full size lego, they’re at the same scale as Nanoblocks, so they don’t take up loads of room when they’re finished. I’ve been really enjoying them!

6 Likes