Len Kabasinski, movie maker

I though Len should have his own thread, what with his new movie Pact of Vengeance coming out on Friday.
Not only is it the late Leo “Low Blow” Fong’s swansong, but it also stars Jon Mikl Thor from Rock & Roll Nightmare and Zombie Nightmare, a couple of pro wrestlers (Diamanté & Peter Avalon) and Len his good self. Matt Hannon/Karedas from Samurai Cop was originally involved, but withdrew from the project. Ah, maybe next time…
Jon Mikl Thor has also contributed some songs.
Supporting a true independent shoestring film-maker is cheap as chips on Patreon*, and you get his downloadable movies and the semi-regular videos, Fist of the Film-Maker and Forgotten Movie Den.
Plus, as an unexpected bonus, today he sent backers not only the script to “Pact”, but the original script that includes Matt, plus some day planners and fight choreography.

*he also does crowdfunder campaigns when he has a new project ready to start.

6 Likes

It’s literally $2/month, too.

His Tubi Movie Showdown with Joe from Ozone Nightmare is worth the price of admission alone.

1 Like

I’ve added a few titles to my Tubi list, thanks to those two guys.

2 Likes

…and I just got my download link for Pact of Vengeance! :sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like

Now that is a poster!

2 Likes

Len Kabasinski update: he has just uploaded raw footage from Challenge of Five Gauntlets to his Patreon page.
Of all his movies that I’ve watched, I think Co5G is his best to date. It was also the first of the two movies he made with Leo “Low Blow” Fong.

Looks like Demoniac is on the back-burner, as he has people interested in Fear the Crimson Mask, a slasher based in the world of pro wrestling.
Jon Mikl Actual Gosh-Darn Thor His Bad Self is interested in the project, and Len already has wrestling contacts from Pact of Vengeance, so this could be a goer.

Yeah, when your typewriter produces Great-Aunt Bertha’s handwriting, you know you’re in some kind of supernatural pickle.

1 Like

Or you got one of those rare IBM Satanics.

Never made a typo.

But you had to sacrifice a virgin every time you changed the ribbon.

I think Demoniac didn’t make it out pre-prod, though it may come back.

Len just announced he’s doing a slasher based in the wrestling world: Fear The Crimson Mask, I believe. Sounds like a hoot and a holler.

You can support him for $2/mo on his Patreon at killerwolffilms. He does a good “Forgotten Movie Den” with Joe from Ozone Nightmare, where they uncover some real gems, and he does a “Fist of the Filmmaker”, where he talks about micro-budget moviemaking. Cool dude. He’s really progressed since his early films.

1 Like

Demoniac is on the back-burner but still planned to be made, according to LK.

Meanwhile, on his Patreon account, he has just released the scripts to Blood Prism and Challenge of Five Gauntlets to download.