@Lesley

Hi Lesley
I volunteered as a beta tester when the call went out for volunteers.
If I haven’t heard back on this should I assume that I am not needed this time around?
(With my experience beta testing for ios & Fire TV apps, on different platforms, I had hoped to be of service.)
Thanks Lesley
Keep up the good work!
Linda Saper
Thirdactwriter@gmail.com

2 Likes

A lot of us volunteered, for a limited number of slots, so not all of us will make it (no matter how worthy of the honor)

But a heads up, this week’s update included a bit of info…

“UPDATE ON BETA TESTING: If you signed up to volunteer for our Gizmoplex Beta Test, please be patient! Our next round of invites to join the beta test group will be sent out before the end of January. Also, please note that the current beta test is just for the Gizmoplex “virtual theater” website, and not for the various apps that we’ll be launching.”

6 Likes

What Jake said. And it’s okay. We’ll have access soon enough. If you’re not picked now, well, Leslie doesn’t get you. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Linda! Hold tight. I can’t promise you’ll get called in but we WILL be pulling up more beta testers this month.

For what it’s worth, I am not personally involved in selecting folks, so I’m basically Switzerland in the beta testing conversation. :laughing:

10 Likes

**Thanks for your reply! **
(You make a wonderful Switzerland!)

4 Likes
1 Like

Posting for anyone else who watched the “Sick of the Swiss” clip and then just had to hear the whole Kids in the Hall song:

3 Likes

As long as we’re talking about Switzerland: Does anyone know how they get around over there if the cars are always in neutral?

3 Likes

It’s all downhill for them.

3 Likes

Wherein I request the :drum: emoji to be added as a reaction for “rimshot”.

2 Likes